Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

You are not logged in.

#1 30-08-09 01:47:49

steveg2550

Nowhere, by Amy_Jay

A beautiful woman, in a beautiful country. Everything about this film was awesome.

The scenery, with the kangaroos hoping about in the background. The forest..and the beautiful Amy, pleasuring herself under a huge tree.

I love watching her as she brings herself to those pulsating orgasms. This is one of her best films. But then, all of her contributions are wonderfully erotic.

Thank-you Amy for sharing your film with you.

#2 30-08-09 09:57:12

kypris

Re: Nowhere, by Amy_Jay

Feeling snug and free in Mother Nature’s beauty. Similarly in freedom she enjoy her wonderful feelings in that specific intimacy of a magic place in the great outdoors.

A beautiful contribution of Amy_Jay, thanks.

#3 01-09-09 08:50:16

ngaio

I just got around to watching that film myself and boy is it beautiful... the light and sounds of the setting put me into a lovely headspace and the plane flying against the sunsetting sky was just lovely. A beautiful setting for a beautiful girl, it put me in a very good mood.

#4 01-09-09 08:53:02

hyperballad
Website

I think this particular film is so fitting for Amy_Jay, she such a down to earth and honest lady.  She looks so comfortable and at home in this setting and it's just a flat out beautiful video.

Love it.

Turn on.  Tune in.  Drop out.

#5 02-09-09 17:29:29

Alan01

Hi! Thanks Amy_Jay for your beautiful contribution. It was amazing to watch your video. You seem to have very strong legs which is really sexy on women. Do you play football or another sport like bicycle?

Regards

Alan

Board footer