Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#1 22-06-14 14:02:50

liszt87

public masturbation

Hi IFM smile

Since my highschool years Ive had a fetish about women masturbating in public. I did not develop it voluntarily though.
There was a girl in class next to me that used to pleasure herself by squeezing her thighs together. Sometimes she would squeeze her hand in between (just as women do when they feel cold) but she was using it to intensify the pleasure. Since then I became hooked on that subject, I think the element of risk as there is in public settings makes for a much more exciting experience when it comes to the art of masturbation.

Are there any women around here who used to masturbate in class? I'd love to hear some stories, alternatively about masturbating in other public settings like malls, parks etc.

Also Im up for video recommendations, I only know of margaux who uses the thigh squeeze method and bambieblue who talks about here public masturbation fetish.

Thanks in advance, love ur site!

#2 24-06-14 07:23:22

Laney
Website

Re: public masturbation

Oh wow, how did I not see this topic until now... I used to "masturbate" in class by pressing the corners of tables into my crotch while standing at the back of the class while no one was looking... I wasn't game enough to do it very long but I remember it feeling intensely good because I was so close to so many unsuspecting people who could have noticed me at any moment. But I always got away with it (as far as I know!) and they never discovered the secret masturbator in their midst. I also get that feeling when I masturbate at work, or the rare occasion when I have to lock myself in a public bathroom...

Viva has told me she sometimes masturbates in public by putting a book in her lap and keeping a very straight facial expression to hide what she's doing.

Have you seen Mew's video diary 2?

#3 18-10-14 02:13:11

Abraxis

Devochka wrote:

I used to "masturbate" in class by pressing the corners of tables into my crotch while standing at the back of the class while no one was looking...

In grade 7, a girl in my class used to press herself onto my knee when I'd sit on a table and casually move around every so often.  In such a way that seemed more natural than that description makes it seem.  My class was 5 boys to 16 girls, and touching (non-sexual) was not uncommon at all.  So while, at the time, I very much knew how things worked.  I somehow never thought of it as anything more than just innocent friendly cuddling.  I mean, I thought it was a bit strange, but I never thought enough about it to piece it together.

Looking back on it in light of later experiences, she was definitely getting off on it.

Last edited by Abraxis (18-10-14 18:32:36)

#4 20-10-14 00:12:56

Laney
Website

One of the great things about being female is that we can be totally aroused in public and our bodies don't let the world know. Well, until we start acting like this

tFwIZWB.jpg

Also that so many seemingly innocent things can feel really sexual... moving your clit against the tight seam at the front of a pair of pants, riding a bike over bumpy ground, squeezing your hands between your legs...

Board footer