Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#1 25-11-14 03:09:12

viva
pretty pretty princess
Website

orgasm school

I was just thinking about how much I've learned from watching IFM over the years, and considering that I want to take my own orgasms to the next level, wondering a bit about whether a book could help me, or if by now, with all of this experience, if I should know all there is to know....

And then I thought about you folks who also watch heaps of ladies' orgasms on the regular. Do you see things I don't see? What have you learned about womens' orgasms from watching IFM, and - question to girls and boys both - have you improved or otherwise changed your technique because of IFM?

Inquiring minds want to know...

#2 25-11-14 04:11:31

silverrock

Re: orgasm school

I'm not sure if I can help you, what I learned you already know. The clit is one of the hot zones plus the G-spot. I wish I can help you smile. Good luck and I can't wait to see the results. You could try two orgasm methods together, clit and vagina, you may know this already lol. I don't think you did that in the videos I saw or in the others. I'm sorry I can't know for sure. I do enjoy your videos and I am a fan of yours.  There might be a hot toy you can try that can get you going more than the ones you may own already. I hope I've help you in some way if not I hope you find the answers you seek.

Last edited by silverrock (25-11-14 04:48:13)

Pleasure is best served slowly

#3 25-11-14 05:44:51

viva
pretty pretty princess
Website

Thanks Silverrock! Yeah, I'll let you guys know what I work out for myself. The next step for me is increasing my ability to penetrate myself in a satisfying way... which means finding the right toy!

#4 05-12-14 05:26:58

doneduardo1

Several thoughts... firstly as to the question as to whether IFM has changed my technique.... definitely.  Seeing so many women who know how to be attentive to the desires of their own bodies and those of other women has given me a perspective on the different ways to please one's partner, and has changed my desires to a degree.  For myself, one of the most incredible experiences is seeing my partner enjoy herself with me, and helping her to  experience fulfillment.  One of the things I have learned from IFM is that there is incredible joy in pleasing one's partner, and, as a man, I have been able to see so many ways that different women have been able to enjoy themselves, and it has helped to expand my horizons with my partner.  A second question is in regards to a book that Amazon linked with the recommended book: She Comes First (A Man's Guide to Pleasuring a Woman) by Ian Kerner. Many good recommends from womens' magazines in the US.... Any thoughts?

#5 05-12-14 15:36:41

Monotreme

I have written textbook material for our 1000+ students a year learning anatomy and physiology. A lot of the material on female sexuality was strongly influenced by IFM.

Male sexuality has been well-understood for some time — in the field, researchers call it 'the hydraulic model', because it works pretty much like a machine.  Blood flows in faster than blood flows out, and an erection occurs.

In females, as we (presumably) all know, it's much more complicated. There are several different sexually responsive structures, and their responsiveness seems to vary depending on the individual.

IFM plus a lot of (book) research on female sexuality has led me, I think, to be a more exploration-based lover. I like to find what areas are "best" for the individual, because each partner I've had is different. With four or so different sensitive areas to choose from, and each one varying a bit in how it "likes" to be stimulated, I've found an almost infinite number of paths to pleasure both in real life and on IFM.

Board footer