Maria - The Sky is Gray

maria_1.jpg

maria_2.jpg

maria_3.jpg

maria_4.jpg

#2 08-10-14 19:12:43

Junipur

Re: Maria - The Sky is Gray

Ah, this looks like it must have been such a lovely day smile I love the blurry bike shot

#3 09-10-14 01:03:14

richard
Administrator

There's an amusing story about this shoot, somebody remind me when it goes up!

#4 02-01-15 19:52:21

relentlessIFM

Any news on when this update may go live?

Thank you!

#5 08-01-15 06:05:23

stonebeadmaker

This looks like something .....REALLY EXCELLENT.....Outdoor shoots......close up outdoor shoots..... are where the future lies.......the future of bold, yummy , mind blowing  I.F.M  stuff is currently in the hands of Tracy, but I also like the stuff that hints at the style of San Francisco based Kink.com......but you guys can do WAY BETTER THAN THEY EVER DID .......IF YOU .....SALLY FORTH BOLDLY........You're take on feminine sexuality is SOOOOOO MUCH MORE APPEALING.....for example Charlotte V.'s most recent.......,also ''SKILL SHARES'' is just completely suburb!!!........Go for outdoor, fantasy and adventure based stuff , and put that in the hands of angelic contributors like Charlotte V........Liandra and Mylah, Shanna, and Juniper.....if you follow these simple guidelines, you can rule the world, and make soooooo many members ....ever...so....  happy.....GO BIG......Stonebeadmaker

Azure Ray........ Lisa Germano....... Harold Budd.....I.F.M..........This is the perfect world for my heart.......

#6 17-03-15 01:55:44

Maria_W

Hey smile
Oh my god this day was pretty amazing and very funny (i will remind you to tell the story richard) and I can't wait to see the whole video on the site.
The picture with mylah made me grin and reminded me of the great time we had together. I hope you guys can feel what a great girl she is, just from watching her videos <3

#7 17-03-15 02:48:59

Laney
Website

Hey Maria! How's life in Germany? You've got me really interested in the story of this shoot now. I think we would all like to hear it from your perspective smile

#8 07-04-15 18:04:25

Maria_W

Oh my dear, life in Germany is haaaard, compared to the time I was travelling and free, but I started studying psychology half a year ago which is very challenging and interesting at the same time and thats exactly what I need wink

You can't imagine how much(!) I miss the whole Feck thing!
I thought about starting a thread about it (or is there an I miss you-thread already?), but I wasn't sure if that's not just something annoying for everyone here..
The incredibly lovely staff.. the wonderful 'big boss'.. the liberating, enriching videos (and pictures) that I was allowed to be part of.. even the office itself..

Thank you so much.. sad

#9 08-04-15 04:11:41

Laney
Website

Aww Maria, that would be the opposite of annoying! It was so lovely having you here, I miss the warm summer nights we spent walking through the city together. We would all love to hear you talk about your time in Australia smile.

I'm glad you're finding your course interesting. I studied Psychology as well before working at Feck. Is the course overwhelmingly made up of women in Germany too? Are you staying at college or at home or in a sharehouse? You're most welcome to post pictures of yourself or things in your life if you ever want to.

I'm going to be travelling around Europe for a few weeks in summer and was thinking of spending some time in Germany big_smile. Where would you recommend I go? I haven't been before and there's so many things I want to see it's really hard for me to plan the trip. Send me an email if you would like to meet up smile. Do you have my email?

#10 11-04-15 19:10:00

Maria_W

Thank you for those nice words, I enjoyed the hours with you too!
Is there a thread where travellers talk about their time and experiences in Australia and with Feck? Because otherwise I could start one like that!

Oh nice, I didn't even know! How and when have you finished it?
Yes unfortunately it is. Full of boring, narrow-minded, styled girls, who don't seem to think outside the box at any time. Horrible. Talking about Desperate Houswives, Germanys next Topmodel, and their "perfect" lives. Probably I don't have the right to judge them and their "interests", but people like that are just the reason for my misanthropic tendencies sad. And I didn't expect that. Of course social things are often made up of women, but I didn't dare to think this kind of women. I wish you would study with me!
I'm staying at my 86-year old grandmother's (470 km from my parents and brother), which is great. She's so open-minded, and seems to understand and to accept how the world and especially the youth changes. I can talk about nearly everything with her, sex and pot smoking are just two examples for that. Not that she always agrees or thinks the way I (or folks in my age) think, but she doesn't judge or reject hastily, like people may anticipate when they hear her age.
I love to listen to stories about her experiences and about how the world was, when she was a young woman! For example her first sex was in a carriage on the farm where she lived, because of course they had to hide from their parents. Soooo incredibly romantic, isn't it?!

Oh thats a hard question.. Hamburg is reputed to be beautiful but personally, I haven't been there so far. Berlin is of course a must see. A friend I met in Melbourne, said you can compare it to Melbourne. It's also very alternative and accomodates a wide spectrum of different kinds of people (every city does of course in some way, but I think you understand?!). I would recommend Munich too, very beautiful and not far from the mountains and nice nature. (I would invite you to the city where I live, but that would be wasted time, not that spectacular.
And yes! What a question! I desperatly want to meet up, my dear wink! Maybe you can ask Richard to get my mail, or is it possible to send a personal message here? Can't wait!

#11 11-04-15 19:46:11

Maria_W

Ahh and I'd love to send some pictures here, but what would you all want to see?
The only thing, I can tell for sure is that my body is sooooo much greater now, than it was back in Australia! I'm not as chubby anymore and feel so much more comfortable <3

#12 12-04-15 03:43:45

richard
Administrator

Maria one of the best things I ever did, and it was 25 years ago, was to go around to my grandma's house with a microphone and record her memoirs.  Not only did she talk about her life which began in about 1903 I think,  but gave details of the family history, as much as she knew it - so if anyone wants to do a family tree at some point, her recollections will be a huge help.  She died about 10 years ago and recently when my mum was in hospital I burned her a CD of the recordings, and you can imagine how she felt hearing her mother's voice again.  When I get around to it I'll edit the recordings properly and give copies to all my cousins so hopefully they'll endure for generations.

#13 12-04-15 12:25:47

Maria_W

Oh Richard, thats such a great idea, and I can imagine, that it must have been very touching for your mother (and will be for all those that you will offer it to one day)! I think, if you are not angry that I copy your idea, I will suggest to do a similar thing to my grandmother, and I'm sure, thats something she would love!
We often take older peoples memories as self-evident and think maybe we will hear something when there is the right opportunity, but then suddenly they are gone and you find out you never took any of those opportunities, you know so little about the people they once were, the times they lived in and the family they created and start regretting when it's too late! It's kind of natural and normal, but a great pity nevertheless!

#14 13-04-15 12:31:51

Laney
Website

It's a shame that your course is full of narrow minded girls. Who seriously still watches Desperate Housewives? You should introduce them to The Sopranos and The L Word. How long have you been studying for? Maybe you just haven't met your people yet.

I studied a BA with a major in Psychology, and at my uni they make you do lots of breadth subjects in other departments, so i got to meet people from all walks of life studying different courses. Sure there were some annoying people, mostly snobby kinds from private schools and people trying to recruit me to leaflet for their Marxist group. Mostly there were cool creative people. I once recognised my film studies tutor from ISM. I was very shy and socially awkward back then so I spent more time alone than I probably should have. I also wasn't very good at identifying which guys wanted to be my friend and which wanted to get in my pants which led to some awkward situations.

Your grandmother sounds so lovely, you should definitely go through with Richard's suggestion. She sounds like she would have lots of invaluable stories to tell.

It would be amazing to meet you in Berlin! We can go to all the cool places, eat all the delicious food and drink all the beer. Want to go to berghain with me? I just saw that the Australian musician Nick Cave will be playing in Berlin on the 6th of May, he would be well worth seeing if you have the chance. Here's an album https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UwwRYxKdiA

Maria_W wrote:

Ahh and I'd love to send some pictures here, but what would you all want to see?
The only thing, I can tell for sure is that my body is sooooo much greater now, than it was back in Australia! I'm not as chubby anymore and feel so much more comfortable <3

Ummmm, yes! Anything you post would make our screens melt with sexiness. Nothing's too explicit to post here wink. http://imgur.com/ is really good for image hosting and instructions to post the image are here if you need them. And you don't look at all chubby in your IFMs! You're crazy hot, girl!

#15 19-04-15 17:51:28

WLV612

Laney wrote:

I'm going to be travelling around Europe for a few weeks in summer and was thinking of spending some time in Germany big_smile. Where would you recommend I go? I haven't been before and there's so many things I want to see it's really hard for me to plan the trip. Send me an email if you would like to meet up smile. Do you have my email?

Just to add my two cents...

I loved Germany! So clean and stunningly beautiful! The people I met were warm, friendly and had a wonderfully wicked sense of humor, especially when it came to gently mocking Americans and our puzzling life styles. Munich, Nuremberg were both beautiful and I loved Rothenburg,  a lovely walled city.  Two things I recall the most was the insane quality of the coffee and the very slow and relaxed meals. No one wolfs down their food, but it's more like a social occasion with ample of time to chat, eat and relax. Something we just don't do here any longer. Germany and Italy. Loved them both in equal proportions for their own amazing cultures. (And food. Did I mention food?)

"Chacun prépare sa propre mort."

French saying.

#16 27-04-15 08:54:20

Laney
Website

Thanks for your recommendation! I love coffee so I'm very excited to try it in Germany. There are so many new things to look forward to. I'm starting out in Amsterdam and want to go to Berlin and Prague, maybe I could go Amsterdam > Berlin > Rothenburg > Prague > Munich > Zurich > Lyon > Paris > Amsterdam...

#17 29-04-15 16:02:37

Maria_W

Hey again,

I just wouldn't want to introduce them to The Sopranos to be honest. If people are interested in good stuff, they will try to find it and even if they don't succeed, just watching crap instead isn't an option. I mean if I talk to people and find out they like sophisticated films/series, but don't mention The Sopranos, I would definetely suggest it, but not in that other case. Do you get what I mean wink?
Luckily I found a couple of people that I can identify and hang around with, but I kind of expected the overall majority to be different when I started studying psychology...

Your story sounds very interesting! Haha, I can't even imagine you shy and socially awkward, because nowdays you are so different from the girl you described you were back then. But thats just the way life goes, and it's good to know that we develop and grow with our experiences (in German you say it like that, hopefully it's the same in English).
Did you enjoy your time there though?

I'm sure I'll post some pictures here soon, but at the moment, it's just so much at once, and I'm already depressed that I can hardly find the time to be active here in the forum.. Is it complicated, because you sent two links, Laney?

WLV it's great to hear that you liked Germany! Especially that you experienced Germans as warm and friendly is funny, because I feel the people around me are quite warily and most of my friends (especially the ones who have spent some time in Australia)  feel similarly. Maybe it's the lack of comparisons that gives this impression to me, but when I think of warm and friendly people, Australia is always the first thing that comes to my mind. I remember writing a letter to my parents for christmas, which nearly only consisted of admiration for the people's  openness and kindness there!
Anyway, it's lovely to know you enjoyed your time here smile

#18 30-04-15 06:42:44

Laney
Website

I'm glad you've found a couple of like-minded people to hang out with. Good on you for sticking it out even though it's hard.

It's really nice of you to say that you can't imagine me as shy or socially awkward! I guess we do develop and grow with our experiences. I enjoyed learning so many new things every day... but honestly I found uni pretty hard, like you. I started when I was 17 and was stressed out about being in a new city, living with and meeting so many new people, having to work enough to pay my rent and buy food and stuff at the same time as studying. I had been builmic since I was 14 and had gotten used to not letting anyone get close enough to me to find that out. Anyway, I'm so much happier and more confident now, so I just think back to how I was back then and feel proud because I'm not like that any more. I remember how hard things were but I'm so glad that you're hanging in there! You're such a smart and likeable person, I know things will get better for you even if it doesn't seem like it right now.

I totally understand how things get too busy to reply to the forum sometimes. It's really lovely to have you here but don't feel stressed if you don't have the time to reply. It seems like you have a lot of uni work at the moment. Posting a photo is super easy, just upload it to imgur, copy the photo's url and paste it between tags like this [ img ] http://i.imgur.com/i09FJm4.jpg [ /img ] (without spaces) and the image will display.

#19 26-05-18 19:47:35

privignus

I spotted Maria ("Meta Maria?") in the latest showreel.  I hope that her uni is going well and that she is having new adventures and new orgasms.

Last edited by privignus (26-05-18 19:48:00)

Res est arduissima vincere naturam,
in aspectu virginis mentem esse puram

#20 27-05-18 05:15:37

viva
pretty pretty princess
Website

aww I saw a post by Aven and my heart skipped a beat...

#21 01-06-18 10:16:26

privignus

viva wrote:

aww I saw a post by Aven and my heart skipped a beat...

I am sorry to disappoint, hope she is still keeping in touch with her friends at Feck!

PS. I sent a message using the contact form, I hope that still works.

Res est arduissima vincere naturam,
in aspectu virginis mentem esse puram

#22 04-06-18 00:39:39

_hyperballad_

It should work Priv smile

Yes, I'll be seeing Aven when I'm home from NYC. Not going to lie I really miss seeing her face around these parts.

#23 04-06-18 05:38:23

richard
Administrator

privignus wrote:

PS. I sent a message using the contact form, I hope that still works.

It does, though I haven't seen anything come through from you I don't think...

Board footer