Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#26 10-05-15 13:08:54

fun1324

Re: Hey Junipur

I am a new member of IFM. Junipur you are one of my favorite. Thank you for letting me see the intimate part of you which is your voice and you sharing your intimate moment. You are so delicate,adorable,simple but yet complex. Thank you for sharing your world with us.

#27 12-05-15 00:02:02

kenneste

Hey, I have to say that this Emma Stonish spritely little thing is overwhelmingly cute--the kind we used to say is a "dropper", meaning when she walks into the party, some of us drop our beer glasses and internally say something like omfg.  The best part is that in her video diary shoots, she speaks enough to the point where her intelligence and good nature show through, which for me is just multiplied by her looks to move her to astronomical numbers and most of the way to heaven.  IFM should do whatever it takes to get her to continue contributing.....other than that I don't have anything nice to say about her.....

#28 12-05-15 01:17:20

Laney
Website

I think Junipur is still exploring new ideas for shoots, still making contributions in her own time smile. Am I right Junipur?

#29 12-05-15 01:19:05

richard
Administrator

I'm sure Junipur will be flattered by your compliments, and remember she's here and will be reading that so maybe you could edit that with a more appropriate description than "this....little thing"? smile

#30 13-05-15 03:05:28

kenneste

In my circle of friends, calling a woman a "pretty little thing" is nothing but a compliment, which is what I meant.  I don't know of anyone who would be offended, but just in case, my intentions were pure.

#31 13-05-15 03:48:05

aven frey
Video editor
Website

Not having a go at you Kenneste but it'd be cool if you could maybe have a think about why calling a woman a 'this.. little thing' might be a little problematic thing. : )

Little: adjective, littler or less or lesser, littlest or least.

1. small in size; not big; not large; tiny: a little desk in the corner of the room.

2. short in duration; not extensive; short; brief: a little while.

3. small in number: a little group of scientists.

4. small in amount or degree; not much: little hope.

5. of a certain amount; appreciable (usually preceded by a): We're having a little difficulty.

6.being such on a small scale: little farmers.

7. younger or youngest: He's my little brother.

Thing: noun

1. a material object without life or consciousness; an inanimate object.

2. some entity, object, or creature that is not or cannot be specifically designated or precisely described: The stick had a brass thing on it.

3. anything that is or may become an object of thought: things of the spirit.

4. things, matters; affairs: Things are going well now.

5. a fact, circumstance, or state of affairs: It is a curious thing.

6. an action, deed, event, or performance: to do great things; His death was a horrible thing.

7. a particular, respect, or detail: perfect in all things.

#32 13-05-15 04:17:19

Laney
Website

Aven I was just writing a response with those definitions, you beat me to it!

Kenneste, please consider that just because you didn't mean to cause offense doesn't make it okay to speak like that.

When I call out members on forums, the most common response is "I didn't mean to be disrespectful" and no apology. It's much more respectful to just apologise for unintentionally causing offense, even if you don't think you did anything wrong. Then maybe try to understand their point of view and be more cautious about that topic in future.

#33 14-05-15 03:38:39

Aaronhalt

You are all being much more polite than I would be if called a "little thing."

#34 14-05-15 03:43:34

Laney
Website

Thank you!

The response I wrote defining "little" and "thing" was a bit more direct than Aven's...

Last edited by Laney (14-05-15 03:44:42)

#35 14-05-15 04:07:41

Junipur

Awh Laney, I wish I could give you cozy warm cuddles!
I did have an account on MM but I deleted it last year. I would very much like to keep modeling but I don't know how to go about doing so.
Those photos were actually just downloaded onto my iPod and I used an app to put some kind of "fade" filter on them. Pretty simple tongue I wish I had photoshop or Lightroom though, that would be neat.
Thank you everyone for your kind compliments xo. I appreciate you all for sticking up for me, this is such a beautiful place and I always feel good and safe here. I'm sure he didn't realize that referring to me as "little thing" could be taken badly but after being kindly corrected I'm sure he will (and many other members) will be more thoughtful with their words. I'd like for people to talk to me as they would talk to a dear friend that they respect. That's certainly how I talk to people. Unless you're my boyfriend, then you get to hear all of my creepy weirdness hehe!
Yes yes!!! I am planning on contributing more and more. And as you may know I'm open to listening to suggestions. I have some ideas of my own. Things have been a bit hectic in my life lately, I recently lost my Father. I've always been a loner but after going through this loss I've realized just how badly I need people to be there for me during this time. I've also noticed that keeping myself busy helps to keep my mind off of the sadness of it all. So like I said; I will consider your ideas and suggestions. I have sooo much free time on my hands. Oh and guess what?! I have a dog now! She was my Father's dog, she's a pitbull and now that I have her I can NOT understand how anyone can hate pitbulls. She's the sweetest thing I have in my life and she's helped me get through a lot of my pain. Oh goodness, I'm so very sorry for all of the rambling.. I've just been eager to talk, listen, and share love and such. I hope you all are well, my darling friends.

#36 14-05-15 04:10:14

Junipur

And Aven.. You get your point across while maintaining such sweetness smile You are genuine. I admire you.

#37 14-05-15 04:52:54

aven frey
Video editor
Website

Hey Junipur, so sorry about your father, hugs and thoughts from far away, I hope you're getting all the love you deserve. xx

#38 14-05-15 06:04:08

Laney
Website

I'm so sorry about your father Junipur. I'm really glad that you're spending time with supportive people (and pitbulls) around you right now. Please don't ever worry that you will make other people feel bad by talking about your feelings. They can deal with it! Even if you still  feel sad in a few months, or years, or decades, always know there are people around you who care about you and will listen to you no matter what.

After I lost my mum I spent a lot of time alone because I couldn't  stand being around "happy people" when something so terrible and unfair had happened. In retrospect I regret refusing so many offers of help. You're such a sweet person who always considers other people's feelings so I really want you to know it's okay to put your feelings first sometimes.

It's really good that you're keeping busy as well. Maybe not right now, but sometime later, would you be able to do something structured like studying or working regular hours every day? It can be really helpful to have very structured days and not have to decide how to spend your time.

It's a really hard thing to go through and right now it might be hard to imagine how you could ever feel happy again, but with time, you will. Maybe it's a long way off for you now but eventually there will be days when you don't think about it at all. Sorry, I don't want to generalize and tell you what will happen when I really don't know very much about what you're experiencing at all. But I hope that things get better for you with time xx

#39 14-05-15 19:46:34

ashmedi2

My condolences on your loss Juniper... *Bottomless Bucket of Hugs*

Ashmedi is an ancient god of rage and lust ...
I never feel rage, but lust is my fav of the 7 deadly sins ...

#40 19-07-15 10:02:40

silverrock

I'm sorry about your father I am hearing about this now or seeing it.  The best to you and your family and whoever knew him.  I hope his memories surround you and everyone and bring a smile among all the pain.

Pleasure is best served slowly

#41 01-09-15 07:11:17

KnickerSnicker

I  am now just reading this forum for the first time, though I have enjoyed your contributions, videos for the past 6 months or so. The passing of a loved one and especially a parent is always difficult. My father passed when I was in my mid-twenties and now 30+ years later, I feel that pain and can only imagine the process you may gone through in your grieving process. Your memories of him keep him alive in your Heart, Mind & Soul. Very special and my best to you.

Thank you for sharing here @ IFM. Your voice, your thoughts, your beauty give such meaning when expressing yourself. You, Juniper, have a special gift of insight and in the 21st Century this is sorely needed to keep ourselves in touch. I feel I am rambling here and that was not my intent. I am very new to the forum. Please give direction if needed. Thank you.

#42 24-11-15 14:04:54

KnickerSnicker

I agree with Richard the photo # 2 is Midwestern Bliss. Hoping to see you grace us with your beauty before the end of 2015. Always a delight, "a breath of fresh air" whether pix or your awesome video diary. Happy Holidays Junipur!

Board footer