Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#1 21-05-15 09:50:20

viva
pretty pretty princess
Website

viva!

hi guys smile wow! this is my first time back on the site since I left.. it took me this long to figure out how to download a VPN to get around Indonesia's insane internet censorship! I couldn't visit you... but now I figured it out. I have to say it was a bit emotional to scroll through and see the place where my blurbs ended and the new ones began... but you are doing a great job my writer friend! you know who you are wink

I loved the blurb you wrote for me for 108 degrees too. thank you.

to be honest I cant believe I dont work at feck anymore and I miss you all at HQ so much. I miss checking the forum, I miss my heated office chats with Dev(Laney?) and Aven, I miss shooting videos. Maybe I'll make an ISM shoot soon...

my time in Bali has been amazing so far. I have seen  a lot of incredible things and attended many births (including a c-section, right in the operating room standing right at mom's head through the whole surgery!) and climbed a volcano and learned a lot, but for sure this time has been even more chaste than I could have expected. At the clinic, we must be dressed modestly which means knees and shoulders covered,and my hair up. I miss feeling pretty and sexy and when I go out on Sundays I feel like I wear as little as possible to compensate...

Going hand in hand with the whole modesty thing, I've never been so sexually undernourished. I share a room and private time is rare. We laugh a lot but there's also a lot of serious and difficult things which happen here which require a certain amount of solemnity and awareness. We work hard, wake up early and fall asleep, so tired, early. I have only had 2 orgasms since I got here which is... well for me... some serious restriction.  Lucky for me a lover is coming to see me at the end of the month... and he'll have a room I can escape to wink where I can let my hair down. literally...

ill try to come visit more often! i hope everyone is doing well and wanking indulgently on behalf of those who can't quite find the time or privacy  *ahem* and I hope you liked my video 180 degrees -I noticed it only got one comment! tsk tsk wink thanks Beckspaul <3  I couldn't watch it cause the internet is so slow, but I have really fond memories of the experience... and I thought the still looked really pretty (if I do say so myself) smile

Here's a photo of me on top of a giant volcano, just coming down from 3,800m in this picture. it was a lot of climbing... and that volcano has a little baby volcano inside the crater smile

i93jQjO1qvhw6.jpg

xo
v

#2 21-05-15 13:16:31

Monotreme

Re: viva!

So great to hear an update, and I'm loving the new hairdo and the new skill in blowing volcano smoke.

#3 21-05-15 13:51:47

Monotreme

(and 180 Degrees is a pretty damn magical contribution)

#4 22-05-15 08:28:24

Laney
Website

Viva! Thanks for wrangling the Indonesian internet to let us know how you're going smile. You are missed here at HQ.

It's great to hear that you're having so many new experiences and learning so many valuable things. It sounds like quite a change from your Melbourne life, and very challenging.

I'm very jealous of you in your warm, humid land right now. I grew up in that climate and part of me still feels that the world owes me 12 hour days, balmy nights and the option of wearing a summer dress all year round. But I guess it's tempting for me to romanticize it when I'm not the one experiencing it...

You should totally do an ISM, by the way! Maybe on the baby volcano smile

#5 15-07-15 15:33:30

amicodipenna

Hi Viva!!! I like all your videos:they're very sensuals!!!!

#6 21-08-15 21:55:28

viva
pretty pretty princess
Website

hi guys just checking in... I'm living in the US now... I made a video of myself the other day because I miss this whole thing a lot. I haven't gotten around to doing that ISM yet but I really really should, I don't know why I've always had trouble with ISM. Probably just lazy! still miss you all.

#7 23-08-15 01:25:09

Monotreme

Dude! If you are in the Western US, we should definitely meet for coffee sometime. You know how to find me.

#8 13-11-15 02:31:55

megamanx

Viva, you are truly missed here. Thank you so much for posting and sharing your adventures with us. :-)

Board footer