Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#1 07-06-16 17:49:12

Raptorman88

Claudia_R

This gal's just marvelous! I hope she contributes more. Besides Beautiful Agony & ISM anybody know if she's contributed to anything else?

#2 08-06-16 01:18:08

Laney
Website

Re: Claudia_R

Not that I know of, no.

#3 18-06-23 07:23:43

smoothed

I recently took a deep dive into IFM's extensive back-catalog, and I found myself falling hard for Claudia_R. Her growing impatience as she seeks out her own pleasure is absolutely riveting to behold. Even if she doesn't return, I'm hoping at least for a 4k remaster!

#4 18-06-23 14:51:42

Hangdog90

smoothed wrote:

I recently took a deep dive into IFM's extensive back-catalog, and I found myself falling hard for Claudia_R. Her growing impatience as she seeks out her own pleasure is absolutely riveting to behold. Even if she doesn't return, I'm hoping at least for a 4k remaster!

Thanks for posting this, as I followed your lead and was delighted I did.

Here are my three highlights:

Curious Kitten 1 , begins with four amzing still photogaphs of her that we see over 20 seconds. Her face is so striking, and these still capture her beauty especially well. Perhaps Caludia_R would be a good subject for a photoshoot release?

Heartbreaker 1 has a waterfall-like standing pee followed by an idyllic masturbation at the foot of a tree, in which Caludia_R deploys a silver bullet vibrator to compete with the bizzing insects, and has a spectacular orgasm, still waering her dress and strapped heeled sandals, even though in a state of disarray that gives us beautiful sideboob views of her erect nipples.

Calescent 2 is my favourite Caludia_R contribution, a studio scene with beautiful up close shots of her combining penetration with that famous "little pink vibrator" that gave her her first orgasm as an 18-year-old, and clitoral stimulation with a silver bullet. The penetration is always shallow,but becomes faster and more forceful as Claudia_R scales the heights to orgasm. Her climax is powerful and body-wracking, intensely beautiful. I had to look is "calescent" and it means "getting hotter". Well, this is a perfect title for this orgamic interlude.

#5 20-06-23 09:19:19

smoothed

speak of the devil. Claudia's picture set is a godsend. this is why the pictures Richard shot are so precious.

#6 20-06-23 12:58:36

ashmedi2

smoothed wrote:

speak of the devil. Claudia's picture set is a godsend. this is why the pictures Richard shot are so precious.

Absolutely correct, and that is why I am happy to see the stills finally...
They have lasting value and can be enjoyed at the viewers own speed...
The photos are a natural and beautiful extension of the beautiful videos  wink

Ashmedi is an ancient god of rage and lust ...
I never feel rage, but lust is my fav of the 7 deadly sins ...

Board footer