Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#1 12-01-17 17:26:19

Orgasm86

The IFM Upload Schedule

So I was curious about some of the "behind the scenes" operations of IFM. Specifically, how far in advance does IFM plan its content? Do you guys have a sense of what will be on the site in say, the next four months? Does it go farther than that? How is the schedule determined?

#2 13-01-17 02:01:16

aven frey
Video editor
Website

Re: The IFM Upload Schedule

Hi Orgasm 86!

Well I do the scheduling at the moment so I'll answer.

I try to keep the schedule three months in advance. Sometimes it falls behind if I'm waiting for a lot of audio! Apart from a few exceptions we generally edit shoots in the order they come in, and they'll go up on the site in a similar order, again depending on audio. Again, sometimes there are exceptions but usually I release certain kinds of content on particular days, you've probably noticed ...

Sundays - studio first part
Mondays - homemades
Tuesdays - duet or upclose
Wednesdays - whatever
Thursday - video diaries, if we've got them
Friday - studio second part
Saturday - feature

#3 13-01-17 07:57:49

troyforyou

I so look forward to all the content!

#4 13-01-17 08:05:27

viva
pretty pretty princess
Website

I love whatever wednesdays.

#5 13-01-17 19:47:43

Orgasm86

Thanks for the insights, Aven Frey! I actually didn't know you guys aim to have certain types of content appear on certain days. Very interesting!

#6 14-01-17 17:37:27

ThatIndividual

You'd think I'd have noticed the trend by now, but nope. Cool to know the inside scoop though!

#7 17-01-17 13:45:19

KnickerSnicker

Aven/Richard:

Not sure if this where to ask, but others have asked about the schedule, I believe Orgasm86 asked the original question, though I do not always remember names of subscribers like me.  I am a 60-something and need to have my desk pad ready to scribble on. My question is, does most of your content originate in Australia? Occasionally I see contributors are from Germany, France and here in the States; imagine more willingness to contribute south of the equator than anywhere else. Is that true? BTW, please direct me if I need to re-direct my questioning elsewhere in the forum.

Thank you for such an awesome sight, editors like yourselves, Laney and more!

#8 17-01-17 14:38:22

richard
Administrator

Most of our content is filmed in Australia, yes.  But our contributors come from all around the world.

#9 18-01-17 01:34:57

ThatIndividual

richard wrote:

Most of our content is filmed in Australia, yes.  But our contributors come from all around the world.

That's been one ... side effect? ... of being a long term subscriber to IFM. I think I've noticed a difference in how Australians look. I probably wouldn't have ever 'figured that out' if I hadn't spent so much time here. (It's all good though!)

#10 19-09-17 03:19:25

Smoke44

ThatIndividual wrote:
richard wrote:

That's been one ... side effect? ... of being a long term subscriber to IFM. I think I've noticed a difference in how Australians look. I probably wouldn't have ever 'figured that out' if I hadn't spent so much time here. (It's all good though!)

Not to hijack the thread, but that is an interesting observation. To me...I think Australians take after the British more than Americans do (what study would that even fall under?) which is funny since Americans came from Britain. Yet we've lost those accents, etc. Very fascinating.

You know...I wonder. How many countries are represented on IFM? Do you know Viva or Richard? Just curious. I know there are Germans, Polish, Scandinavian, Australian, American, English, Canadian, French...

#11 20-09-17 04:30:58

viva
pretty pretty princess
Website

Wow! Cool question. I don't know how I would find a list of countries, but I'm sure there's a way to index this from HQ!

#12 20-09-17 15:59:34

crazyyves

Also Belgian... wink

#13 30-12-17 13:05:09

southernvibes

Aven thanks for the informations i must admit i did not really paid attention to the daybyday listing.

Now i am wondering about part 1-2-3 except for diary IS it Taken in one single long shot without interruption, and then you cut it in the   best appropriate way ?

Last edited by southernvibes (30-12-17 13:06:17)

#14 06-01-18 00:08:12

viva
pretty pretty princess
Website

Southern I can tell you that when I make my diaries they are usually single shot for the masturbation, but sometimes I will turn it on and off as I'm preparing, or after if I want to show something or say something, so each diarie entries might have a few different video files. Especially, for example, when I was painting my room!

But yeah! it's usually lots and lots of footage and then Aven does her magic on it and she always takes my breath away with how sensitively and skillfully she weaves my talking and my visuals... my video diary #2.1 is one of the best things she ever made for me <3

#15 14-01-18 20:17:25

Hangdog90

richard wrote:

I love the international flavour and have especially enjoyed scenes made by girls from Europe, such as Italy, France, UK and Ireland. I know one girl from Northern Ireland shot some scenes at home that were beautiful. I would like if you would specify England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland rather than just UK. Also, there are one or two errors in nationality, is it possible to give feedback when this happens and get them corrected?

#16 19-01-18 01:18:53

richard
Administrator

Yes let us know if you find a country that's wrong and we'll check it out.  But it also might be because she was born in a different country from where she lives/identifies with.

#17 19-01-18 10:54:32

Hangdog90

richard wrote:

Yes let us know if you find a country that's wrong and we'll check it out.  But it also might be because she was born in a different country from where she lives/identifies with.

Dariah is down as Irish but sounds Australian

Klementine is from Northern Ireland - it would be nice as mentioned if each of the countries could be listed as well or instead.

Board footer