Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#1 17-02-17 10:39:42

Geitskaret

The Use of the Vertical Ceiling Camera

Hello
My Q is as follows ! Why cant you point the camera straight from the ceiling ? I want to see the girl vertical not horizontally

The Editors seems to prefer the side shoot . when you are intimate with your partner you usually have the Vertical ceiling camera /bird view  position not the horisontal from the side view.
Thank you

Last edited by Geitskaret (17-02-17 14:14:23)

#2 18-02-17 23:31:25

viva
pretty pretty princess
Website

Re: The Use of the Vertical Ceiling Camera

Im confused! We use heaps of vertical ceiling shots in studio.

#3 20-02-17 00:33:03

Geitskaret

Thanks maybe it was hard for me to find them

this is what i am looking for smile

Fleur_A-staccatorise2V.mp4

but maybe i am just picky

Thanks for answering  my Q smile

#4 21-02-17 23:19:06

viva
pretty pretty princess
Website

Yeah, just stick to studio shoots and you should find a lot of what you like smile check out Gala's second studio to see her tinkering with that exact camera.

#5 03-07-17 15:32:42

superden87

Geitskaret wrote:

Hello
My Q is as follows ! Why cant you point the camera straight from the ceiling ? I want to see the girl vertical not horizontally

The Editors seems to prefer the side shoot . when you are intimate with your partner you usually have the Vertical ceiling camera /bird view  position not the horisontal from the side view.
Thank you

Sorry to disagree, but for me the horizontal side-view is by far the most erotic, as the whole girl fills the screen. Just look at the scenes with Emster and Lucie-Bee to see what I mean.

#6 08-07-17 06:22:32

viva
pretty pretty princess
Website

i love really close up side view too.. when a girl's face is so big in frame and you can watch her get more and more aroused, and especially if her eyes are open.. it's so moving and hot. i usually see this in diaries but I recall one very white-colour-themed video where I really had this visual experience, but I can't remember her name! Dark hair and really big eyes...

Board footer