Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#1 11-05-17 01:04:08

groglog45

Lydia Bennett

OMG!!
Lydia you are the absolute goddess of mature female masturbation!! I am shaking as I type this !
As far as the new format I think it is great otherwise I would not have fully appreciated your middle finger inserting into your anus to the middle knuckle(PIP joint in orthopaedic terminology)! So very erotic!
Keep the vids coming.
Home you and your family are doing well.
Respectfully,
groglog

#2 11-05-17 11:40:22

Jsm536

Re: Lydia Bennett

Hi Lydia,
It's so wonderful to see you back, your shoots, your maturity, really adds a lot bto this site. You are an amazing woman.
Love from NYC
Jsm536

#3 25-05-17 05:42:50

carlesonr

Lydia oh Lydia. 

Truth in sexual enjoyment.  Would that we could all have so much delight in enjoying ourselves traveling the reaches of pure emotion that you allow yourself.  YEEEHHHAAAAA!        We do get better with age, don't you think? 

Thanks for sharing yourself.  Best wishes for good fortune to all in your world.
fSM988

#4 26-05-17 13:10:11

KnickerSnicker

Ditto to all of the above accolades! Lydia, it is pure pleasure to see you express your sexuality and show members that pure joy and expression of self-pleasure. Always a delight to see your updates to the site. I look forward to each and everyone. Hmmm, time to watch this new one again with the "closeup" screen. Truly revolutionary and you are the best to make it work beautifully. Thanks for sharing. Cheers

#5 30-05-17 10:53:42

LydiaBennett

my oh my....I'm still blushing.
I'll be thinking fondly;) of you all on my travels these next few months...xL

Life isn't listening

Board footer