Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#1 08-11-18 10:00:58

viva
pretty pretty princess
Website

Viva Video Diary, one day...

Oooh I just want to post my excitement about starting my new diary today! I'm basically never alone so it might take me ages to film a proper number of entries, but this one was pretty exciting <3 I'm feeling a bit insecure (especially with all these incredible diarists to contend with these days!) but hoping that I gain a bit of confidence back from the process...

#2 08-11-18 10:10:28

Mew

Re: Viva Video Diary, one day...

Oh. My. God. Yes effing please! Best news I've heard all day!! <3

IFM video editor / contributor

#3 08-11-18 10:25:25

viva
pretty pretty princess
Website

forgive the potato quality images... theyre taken with my phone of the video camera preview screen, haha.

OJnpDzi.jpg?1

MoUjckE.jpg?1

hJDoSjM.jpg?1

6DABdh7.jpg?1

#4 08-11-18 10:27:54

viva
pretty pretty princess
Website

MEW
fuck
your enthusiasm makes me feel so good and is truly pulling me out of a sad spiral

#5 08-11-18 10:33:15

Mew

Viva you are incredible and I love everything you do!

Also - super sexy!! So excited for this, you look stunning and I can't wait to hear your words *hearteyes* also I love low quality cameras just quietly - content transcends smile

Last edited by Mew (08-11-18 10:43:15)

IFM video editor / contributor

#6 09-11-18 02:39:09

smoothed

viva, you seem to be in a good place in life! and what a lovely outdoor bath!

you look incredible.

#7 10-11-18 03:14:21

ThatIndividual

Hot viva!

#8 11-11-18 23:19:59

privignus

Ooh, videos by Angelika_r with her office chair, _hyperballad_ with some new toys,=and= viva ... you will have to make sure IFM is not declared too hot to export to some countries like some of those Mexican chilipeppers! 

Thanks for sharing some snapshots from the shoot viva!

Res est arduissima vincere naturam,
in aspectu virginis mentem esse puram

#9 13-11-18 00:12:24

_hyperballad_

Yay! Was wondering when you would be picking up the diary cam again. Look forward to seeing your adventures lovely Viva x

#10 13-11-18 23:22:05

cyclonus

Exciting!  Viva's videos are the main reason I signed up for IFM; they are so real, candid, and sexy.  Viva is just awesome!  (Diary 3.3 takes my breath away still)

#11 16-11-18 07:01:17

viva
pretty pretty princess
Website

yay thank you guys!

#12 30-12-18 11:47:49

daemonte86

Absolutely!, addicted to your presence in the world. You set off soo many of my triggers I forget rather or not I'm coming or going, (no pun intended). The sound of your voice , the sparkle in your eyes, the energy of your spirit that instantly makes me want to reach out a confirm that you are truly there and not a figment of my imagination. All of these qualities and more are what make you one of my enduring favorites.

#13 31-12-18 03:15:55

viva
pretty pretty princess
Website

wow Daemonte. that really makes me want to make videos for you.

#14 31-12-18 15:46:04

Monotreme

Going back to the beginning of this thread, y'know, Viva, you don't HAVE to be alone in your video diaries.

Just sayin'.

#15 01-01-19 08:58:28

Ejaculator

Dear Viva, Mew and all contributors, as well as all IFM members,

I wish you  a brilliant and Happy Year 2019 with a lot of stunning IFM video's and plenty of orgasms.

#16 01-01-19 11:38:57

viva
pretty pretty princess
Website

the sex im havign right now is so fucking amazing, monotreme, i wish I could include it in my diary. but as i'm heading back to where this man does not live, friends entries may have to wait. But I'd love to film the way he makes me cry with pleasure and release, every time... these feelings are so intense and there's nothing for it but to surrender.

I also want to film myself giving head because it's the best thing i know how to do.

#17 01-01-19 16:17:55

smoothed

viva wrote:

the sex im havign right now is so fucking amazing, monotreme, i wish I could include it in my diary. but as i'm heading back to where this man does not live, friends entries may have to wait. But I'd love to film the way he makes me cry with pleasure and release, every time... these feelings are so intense and there's nothing for it but to surrender.

I also want to film myself giving head because it's the best thing i know how to do.

Yes, please. IFM, this needs to be top on your to-do list for the new year.

Viva! May the year ahead for you be full of joy, great conversations, hot sex, and lots of giving good head.

#18 02-01-19 21:54:04

daemonte86

Viva I am honored. I just spent the last couple of days watching some of your previous contributions. I thought there were some that I haven't seen. The first four actually and a few more. Funny thing though lately I have been asking myself if there were videos of you doing more risqué things. LITTLE DID I KNOW!!!!! If I thought you were setting off my triggers before, seeing you in those videos has had bouncing off the walls ever since. When I first posted in the forums you had asked me a  question about women in bathrooms, OH YOU NAUGHTY GIRL. TRIGGER. Thank you for sharing that. I had remembered seeing it as soon as saw it. Response? OMG!!!

Have you ever had a pleasant memory, or song, feeling or thought that kept swimming around in your head over and over? Well right now those pleasant thoughts feeling and memories that are swimming in my head are YOU!

I have also asked myself what you would look like being pleased, how you would sound. It is very pleasant to know that you would be willing, or at the least thinking about sharing that with us. And since you brought it up I am now very curious about seeing you giving head. Honestly that though had never crossed my mind until now. I had imagined your lips would be great for kissing. You are just full of surprises. TRIGGER>>>LOL

#19 03-01-19 01:16:59

viva
pretty pretty princess
Website

I love that you love me this much Daemonte! it's really exciting. I can't wait to get back to my video camera and keep working on this diary.

#20 03-01-19 16:16:43

Monotreme

I want to add my name to the (probably quite long) list of those who are really, really looking forward to a new Viva video diary.

#21 03-01-19 22:09:03

privignus

viva wrote:

You found a special someone, viva?  Yay!  I remember you were looking for a partner.

#22 06-01-19 00:25:42

viva
pretty pretty princess
Website

ah well, not quite a new partner, but i have been sleeping with my ex........ goddamn wheres that crying while laughing emoji when you need it.

#23 06-01-19 18:52:33

privignus

Wow viva!  And are you coming back to Australia from somewhere else?  I hear Oz is in the middle of a heat wave, so everything will be sticky when you are full of complicated feelings and memories ...

I am amazed by all the different kinds of relationships that people manage to make work!

#24 12-01-19 00:30:07

viva
pretty pretty princess
Website

it's been a wild ride for sure, I think I understand love much less than ever before. but I can feel it more now too smile Sometimes I guess you dont need to understand.

I've been back and forth to Australia since I left in 2015! kind of always trying to come home... I've lived in Portland, LA, Colorado, Bali, and Florence in the meanwhile. I'm back now on a one-year tourist visa so wish me luck being able to stay! this are looking pretty good at the moment <3

Board footer