Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

You are not logged in.

#1 23-07-07 18:15:06

mapexpic

smelling fingers

It's such a turn on to see a beautiful women masturbate and smell her pussy. Do all women do that? I know on here most don't or at least not while being taped but I'm a big fan of Intrigue because she does it in every video. More women should do it while being taped, it's very sexy!!! Does anyone know who else smells their fingers in their video? Any ladies care to share your masturbation secrets about licking or smelling your fingers?!?

Last edited by mapexpic (23-07-07 19:44:12)

#2 23-07-07 19:58:55

nihpuad

Re: smelling fingers

Forgive me, but when I read the topic title, I couldn't help thinking of the Mary Catherine Gallagher character from Saturday Night Live (you'll see why a minute or two into the clip).

#3 23-07-07 20:28:04

nytebytes

Over the years, I've noticed a number of women I've known move their fingers between their mouths and pussies, or enjoy it when I finger them, and let them smell [or taste] themselves. I find it fascinating [and very erotic] to watch, in part because I'd never imagine tasting my semen.

I can only make a guess that women are more likely to taste themselves because, over the years, they have probably licked their fingers while masturbating, to use their saliva as a natural "pre-lubricant". [Particularly for the clitoris and labia.] But that's only a guess. Whatever the answer, I love seeing it.

#4 24-07-07 01:13:03

gala
bonanza jellybean of state
Website

nihpuad wrote:

Forgive me, but when I read the topic title, I couldn't help thinking of the Mary Catherine Gallagher character from Saturday Night Live (you'll see why a minute or two into the clip).

haha, you're awesome nihpuad

#5 24-07-07 03:25:49

Cate
Website

I definitly like to smell my fingers both after masturbating or fucking another girl, I don't know if I do it in any of my shoots though as it's not something I do everytime or nescessarily straight after. I love when hours later you just get a random smell of it if your hand is near your face.
I've always enjoyed having people stick their fingers in my mouth after they've been fingering me I'm not really certain why but it's fantastic.

#6 24-07-07 07:08:25

HBcosmo

I loves that smell wink

#7 24-07-07 16:47:13

mapexpic

I think that is so sexy! I love your shoots, u just seem to cum so hard. If you do another shoot will you try to remeber to sniff your fingers a time or to? It really adds to the clip if you ask me.

Cate wrote:

I definitly like to smell my fingers both after masturbating or fucking another girl, I don't know if I do it in any of my shoots though as it's not something I do everytime or nescessarily straight after. I love when hours later you just get a random smell of it if your hand is near your face.
I've always enjoyed having people stick their fingers in my mouth after they've been fingering me I'm not really certain why but it's fantastic.

#8 25-07-07 01:15:36

gala
bonanza jellybean of state
Website

mapexpic wrote:

If you do another shoot will you try to remeber to sniff your fingers a time or to? It really adds to the clip if you ask me.

Well, the contributors don't really take personal requests like that - you kinda have to just be happy when it happens organically!  Maybe you'll get lucky though.

#9 25-07-07 11:31:53

mcman58

It's one of the most erotic things I know of to see a girl smell her fingers while masturbating and then taste her own juices. It's just totally hot. Why? I don't know other than that it's just one of the most delicious smells and tastes that exist. I find it so hot when a girl loves her taste and smell. If would be a sad life without being able to smell and taste a woman. There are no duplications.

#10 25-07-07 13:56:12

Will

503508~Scent-of-a-Woman-Posters.jpg

Sorry, couldn't resist....

#11 25-07-07 21:38:15

bigdmac

i think a woman's smell is wonderful. i try to get all my lovers to lick my fingers after i coat them with their juices. most of them will, tho some won't, those are the ones i find to be less daring and able to let themselves go.

#12 25-07-07 23:15:32

mapexpic

I think that's beautiful for a woman to love her smell and taste. It's women like you that make this the best website ever!

Cate wrote:

#13 25-07-07 23:16:34

mapexpic

Yea sry. Hopefully i do get lucky though!

gala wrote:
mapexpic wrote:

If you do another shoot will you try to remeber to sniff your fingers a time or to? It really adds to the clip if you ask me.

Well, the contributors don't really take personal requests like that - you kinda have to just be happy when it happens organically!  Maybe you'll get lucky though.

#14 26-07-07 01:09:40

charlotte_v

I don't often smell my fingers because, well, I have had this body for 22yrs now... I kinda know how I smell already.

Although, I think I do it briefly in a video I recently shot so keep an eye out for that big_smile

#15 26-07-07 17:20:23

mapexpic

Well yea of course you know your smell. I don't mean doing it to figure how how you smell i mean doing it just for the simple fact that it's erotic and a turn on. I know females that do it everytime they masturbate because the smell makes them more and more horny. Is that video already released or will it be soon?

charlotte_v wrote:

I don't often smell my fingers because, well, I have had this body for 22yrs now... I kinda know how I smell already.

Although, I think I do it briefly in a video I recently shot so keep an eye out for that big_smile

#16 28-07-07 18:24:47

reese

On this topic, you folks might find this link interesting: http://www.smellmeand.com/index_2.html

My question is how do they collect the scent in order to bottle it?  Could be a very interesting process.

#17 28-07-07 23:27:43

centrevom

reese wrote:

My question is how do they collect the scent in order to bottle it?  Could be a very interesting process.

My guess is they've identified the active ingredient and learned to synthesise it. The idea of mass donor sessions does have some kind of appeal though!

#18 29-07-07 12:04:22

mcman58

Well, I thought years ago how wonderful it would be to have this precious scent bottled.  There truly is no other scent like it. Now someone has done it. Will I try it? I don't know. Has anyone else on IFM given it a try? I really prefer to smell the real woman.

#19 30-07-07 16:49:20

reese

I'd be curious to know if women who have sampled this product find that it has an authentic scent. 

I also wonder if a market exists for the male counterpart, whatever that would be.

#20 28-02-13 13:48:57

ixnay

Oh I agree. I totally love it when a woman seems to be clearly enjoying the whole lovely wet and messy experience of sex, the smells and tastes as well as the sheer pleasure of the physical contact. I think that you should investigate the videos by Lailie. She always gives her very wet fingers a sniff and then licks them clean. One on the sexiest things I have ever seen. She really enjoys herself.

#21 28-02-13 14:55:28

SongofMyself

Glad this thread is alive again cuz Ive been thinking about it too. It just really brings the experience of masturbating full circle. The feeling is there, the images are there, to smell and taste... mmm.

And yeah its like super sexy to watch.

"Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself, I am large, I contain multitudes."

#22 01-03-13 00:09:06

viva
pretty pretty princess
Website

Some trees smell like cum! Weirdly, paper mache does too.

#23 17-03-13 01:31:16

nazgard
Website

I found this
http://www.vice.com/read/this-is-what-h … ed-perfume
instantly thought of this thread.

Wickedness is a myth invented by good people to account for the curious attractiveness of others.

#24 18-03-13 00:24:52

viva
pretty pretty princess
Website

I liked that article Nazgard, thanks for sharing!

#25 26-03-13 05:59:05

Devochka
Website

viva wrote:

Some trees smell like cum! Weirdly, paper mache does too.

After being attacked by a horny rabbit a few years ago I've noticed that a kind of soap often used in public toilets smells EXACTLY like rabbit cum. It makes me feel weird while washing my hands.

Anyway, girl juices smell and taste infinitely better and I'm glad that so many people here appreciate that smile

Board footer