Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

You are not logged in.

#1 14-07-07 18:15:40

laktor

How to change my password?

Something weird happened today. I tried to view a video and got a message saying I wasn't logged in. I have my setting at "log in automatically" meaning I never log out....weird. Also strange was that I was still logged in when I went to the forum page...it said so on the top. What gives here?

Also I want to change my password to something very easy, not the gobbly-gook they give you...too hard to remember. By the way, I've been a member for just a week.

Thanks

Last edited by laktor (14-07-07 18:16:38)

#2 15-07-07 00:25:14

centrevom

Re: How to change my password?

Don't worry. About once a week you have to log in again. It's normal. Just log in and it'll last another week or so. I'm a bit puzzled though why this is needed on IFM but not ISM.

#3 15-07-07 02:09:37

richard
Administrator

Laktor, our Help page is very comprehensive and the links are easy to follow.

#4 15-07-07 04:14:17

blissed

If you store your password on a text file and when you need it, copy and paste it into the the text box here, it doesn't matter how complicated it is, Actually the more complicated a password the stronger and safer it is. Anyway I can't remember anything, so thats what I do with pretty nearly all passwords.

(Self made tycoon and independant financial advisor to the stars)

#5 25-07-11 12:15:05

Redman1

I have recently joined and log onto site with my IPad but the videos will not play.  A message flashes up saying that Safari cannot open this file.  I have been advised that IFM is compatible with QuickTime.  If this is so, how to I download Qicktime on to an IPad? I have tried the search engine downloads which have not worked.
Any suggestions from fellow IPaders is welcome.
PS I have no trouble playing videos from other sites.

#6 25-07-11 15:18:24

richard
Administrator

What is the file format of videos you're playing on other sites?  Can you link us to an example?

Board footer