Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#1 16-09-21 08:15:17

alsbosilver

Masturbation and video

We see more and more young contributors who masturbate while watching videos on their cell phone or tablet.
Could some of you bring your testimony?

- do you always watch videos to masturbate?
- what are you looking at ? straight or gay couples, men who masturbate, women who masturbate, yourself?
- does it really help you to start your masturbation, to get you in the mood?
- and maybe other comments ...

Thank you !

Christian (France)

#2 23-09-21 09:21:45

alsbosilver

Re: Masturbation and video

Hello, is this subject too intimate and personal not to have some testimonials?
It is a very common practice now, it seems to me
Kisses to all

#3 24-01-22 21:40:45

smaragd4

I always use videos.   I have a large collection which I share.

#4 25-01-22 03:35:47

redsol88

I used to be able to use my imagination but these days the visual stimulation through video is what works best for me. Not even still images do it for me completely, unless it's a picture of someone I'd been waiting to see naked for a long time, and even then I seek out the video clip of that person.

#5 25-01-22 03:43:09

Mikaela

I don't always require visual stimulation when I masturbate, but sometimes I will watch a video - 99% of the time, it will be a video of myself and a lover that we've filmed together.

Even if I don't end up paying attention visually, I will often have a video playing just to listen to the audio - I absolutely love hearing the sounds of sex and it is extremely arousing for me.

#6 25-01-22 09:07:37

JAMMYMAN

I get stimulation from reading thoughts and contributions on the forum here, but when I'm aroused and want to fully masturbate, I nearly always watch videos to make myself come. I like to watch girls masturbate, especially if shared with another girl.

#7 26-01-22 10:57:33

alsbosilver

Mikaela wrote:

I don't always require visual stimulation when I masturbate, but sometimes I will watch a video - 99% of the time, it will be a video of myself and a lover that we've filmed together.

Even if I don't end up paying attention visually, I will often have a video playing just to listen to the audio - I absolutely love hearing the sounds of sex and it is extremely arousing for me.

Thank you for your testimony, dear Mikaela, like you I also love listening to the sound of sex or masturbation, sometimes it's even more exciting than watching... more mysterious...

#8 26-01-22 11:00:59

alsbosilver

Smaradg Redsol Jammyman

Thank you very much for your testimonies, it is very interesting to know how we function and masturbate with the videos. I hope other friends on this forum will say something more...

#9 16-09-23 19:19:08

smaragd4

Still at it and yes I use visual erotica always.  I love to see women play with their pussies and get aroused, and swollen, and wet, and use toys or objects, and spread their pussies open, and see the contractions of an orgasm.  So arousing and infinitely enjoyable. 
Glad to share my experiences with anyone.

#10 23-11-23 18:52:05

Lucktobere

alsbosilver wrote:
Mikaela wrote:

Thank you for your testimony, dear Mikaela, like you I also love listening to the sound of sex or masturbation, sometimes it's even more exciting than watching... more mysterious...

touching my lucky horny stiff penis, while I read these comments, , enhances my feeling of gratitude and confidence on this marvellous website. And yes, good authentic sound of sex is incredibly important. I always watch wonderful films while I masturbate.

#11 23-11-23 18:59:44

Lucktobere

smaragd4 wrote:

Still at it and yes I use visual erotica always.  I love to see women play with their pussies and get aroused, and swollen, and wet, and use toys or objects, and spread their pussies open, and see the contractions of an orgasm.  So arousing and infinitely enjoyable. 
Glad to share my experiences with anyone.

So do I feel. Did you chat with somebody while you were watching a film?

Board footer