Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#1 28-03-22 23:10:25

karpow1975

EllieK in today´s loose ends

Dear IFM-team,

could this really come true ?! Ellie together with another girl is a real dream to come obviously true - all I can ask for is just to please tell us a little more about that and when we can expect it........can´t wait too long of course..)))

Again many many thanks for sharing so precious moments with us so many countless times !!

All best wishes to the whole team and all great contributors!!

#2 29-03-22 02:42:55

KamikazeKWC

Re: EllieK in today´s loose ends

Ellie AND Georgia together.  Two beautiful women.  Two amazing long time contributors! BRAVO IFM Team BRA-VO!

Can't wait to see what they have to share.

#3 29-03-22 04:07:47

Esteban3873

Ellie_K and Georgia_L.......I am in heaven!!! I can't think of two more beautiful young women who have graced IFM and ISM for the last few years and now together......BUT what a tease!!!!! I sure hope there are many more contributions with them together to excite us!!!
Thanks you two!!!  Beautiful!!!!!

#4 29-03-22 05:16:00

Hangdog90

karpow1975 wrote:

Dear IFM-team,

could this really come true ?! Ellie together with another girl is a real dream to come obviously true - all I can ask for is just to please tell us a little more about that and when we can expect it........can´t wait too long of course..)))

Again many many thanks for sharing so precious moments with us so many countless times !!

All best wishes to the whole team and all great contributors!!

KamikazeKWC wrote:

Ellie AND Georgia together.  Two beautiful women.  Two amazing long time contributors! BRAVO IFM Team BRA-VO!

Can't wait to see what they have to share.

May I second these emotions?

This video is sensational and bears rewatching. The music makes for a raunchy vibe as two beautiful, confident women kiss and caress each other in a delicious dance of foreplay. Each looks at the other in lusftful anticipation of orgamsic explorations to come.

Just fabulous! Well done to all!

#5 29-03-22 23:49:31

Mew

These two are unbearable together, so hot!! I'm obsessed with Anastasia's edit too, soooo pretty <3

P1 comes out next week Karpow! With more updates in the weeks to follow - you'll have to wait and see what's in store though wink

IFM video editor / contributor

#6 30-03-22 23:14:19

karpow1975

I could not agree more to all what has been said in our comments and many thanks to Mew for adding this great information - next week sounds one could survive waiting for this and several parts are just ...wow!!!

To be honest I just have to watch that little teaser again and again just like Hangdog mentioned, it´s just so beautiful to watch this both goddesses having a great time. It´s a real surprise because I thought that Ellie would just prefer to share incredible moments just by herself (and who could complain...)))), maybe not with another girl ...whereas Georgia has shared great experiences already with other girls....so I am really looking forward to see part one and hope so much that Ellie will enjoy it ...but the way she looks at Georgia shows that she will and Georgia will for sure know how to make it an incredible experience - it´s just great that IFM makes sensations like this happen...=D

#7 31-03-22 08:34:46

LeoBloom

karpow1975 wrote:

It´s a real surprise because I thought that Ellie would just prefer to share incredible moments just by herself (and who could complain...)))), maybe not with another girl

Yes, I can't quote chapter and verse but I'm sure Ellie said in one of her videos that she wasn't into girls. I do hope she's changing her mind.

#8 31-03-22 11:10:36

richard
Administrator

I'll give you the background to this video since you all seem to be curious.  Ellie describes herself as very straight, but she does appreciate a fine specimen of a woman, as Georgia is.  Although both girls live in the same region of Australia and have been shooting for us for about the same amount of time - 6 or 7 years - they'd never met.  Ellie has done some club work and loves giving lap dances, so we asked whether she'd be into doing one for a woman, and she was well up for it. When we pitched the idea to Georgia, she was like "yeah, if she's pretty".  When they met, Georgia was cutely awestruck, as you'll see in the full video.  She wasn't acting, she really was spellbound, and still talks about that shoot and "the hottest girl I've ever seen".

#9 31-03-22 12:51:55

Hangdog90

richard wrote:

I'll give you the background to this video since you all seem to be curious.  Ellie describes herself as very straight, but she does appreciate a fine specimen of a woman, as Georgia is.  Although both girls live in the same region of Australia and have been shooting for us for about the same amount of time - 6 or 7 years - they'd never met.  Ellie has done some club work and loves giving lap dances, so we asked whether she'd be into doing one for a woman, and she was well up for it. When we pitched the idea to Georgia, she was like "yeah, if she's pretty".  When they met, Georgia was cutely awestruck, as you'll see in the full video.  She wasn't acting, she really was spellbound, and still talks about that shoot and "the hottest girl I've ever seen".

Wow!

Talk about wetting our appetites!

Thanks for this, knowing it will make their scene even hotter!

#10 31-03-22 13:45:44

richard
Administrator

I should add, we kept them apart until the video began - you will see, on camera, the moment Georgia first sets eyes on Ellie.

#11 31-03-22 14:59:50

Hangdog90

richard wrote:

I should add, we kept them apart until the video began - you will see, on camera, the moment Georgia first sets eyes on Ellie.

So as soon as the big reveal is through, the lucky couple can get naked and have sex, right there and then, as their actual date?

Like Blind Date on ecstacy!

Awesome!

Last edited by Hangdog90 (31-03-22 15:00:39)

#12 31-03-22 17:02:22

karpow1975

Many thanks to Richard for sharing this indeed very special background story with us which makes a lot of sense. But just to get it right - if Ellie is surely straight I can surely imagine her to make that lapdance with a pretty girl like Georgia and even more I can imagine Georgia beeing very attracted by Ellie just as you describe and which is really visible ...but making a lap dance and making out playfully a bit is one thing...but having then great and intense sex with that girl in front of camera (maybe for the first time..) must be a complete different story and a big step...but IFM would not be IFM if they would just make that dance and then share some cups of coffee together for some video parts...)))) So if it would be extremely nice Richard if you could explain a bit more here if ever possible because it´s such a fascinating story...However, I am already addicted to that short video here and really hope that we can see part 1 as early as possible...)))) Many thanks again!

#13 01-04-22 00:02:42

richard
Administrator

karpow1975 wrote:

Many thanks to Richard for sharing this indeed very special background story with us which makes a lot of sense. But just to get it right - if Ellie is surely straight I can surely imagine her to make that lapdance with a pretty girl like Georgia and even more I can imagine Georgia beeing very attracted by Ellie just as you describe and which is really visible ...but making a lap dance and making out playfully a bit is one thing...but having then great and intense sex with that girl in front of camera (maybe for the first time..) must be a complete different story and a big step...but IFM would not be IFM if they would just make that dance and then share some cups of coffee together for some video parts...)))) So if it would be extremely nice Richard if you could explain a bit more here if ever possible because it´s such a fascinating story...However, I am already addicted to that short video here and really hope that we can see part 1 as early as possible...)))) Many thanks again!

You'll have to wait and see what unfolds, and then we'll continue the discussion smile

#14 03-04-22 22:36:56

karpow1975

Dears,

I was very happy to see in this week´s preview really part 1 of this breathtaking encounter...so I guess Richard is right - let´s wait a bit and just enjoy what unfolds, what else could we do and I think we should not complain...)))))

But it would be great Richard if it would be possible to continue this indeed - many thanks for all kinds of insights in your wonderful and unique work!!

#15 09-04-22 16:49:46

woi3jkjs

Hi,

For the EllieK fans (and who isn't?!!), she has indeed done a GG sex scene before.  It's on another Aussie-based site, with Rose (Sarah_R on IFM), another of my favorites.  It's definitely exciting, though, to see her in a GG shoot with IFM's more artistic photography :-)

#16 09-04-22 18:17:43

Hangdog90

woi3jkjs wrote:

Hi,

For the EllieK fans (and who isn't?!!), she has indeed done a GG sex scene before.  It's on another Aussie-based site, with Rose (Sarah_R on IFM), another of my favorites.  It's definitely exciting, though, to see her in a GG shoot with IFM's more artistic photography :-)

Sarah_R is lovely.

My favourite scene of hers is Little Lift 2, where there are gorgeous views of her on her elbows and knees, ass high in the air, reaching back with extended right arm to strum her clit and labia, and delve into her wetness.

#17 09-04-22 19:05:34

woi3jkjs

I'm not a member of that site currently, but in the free pages I couldn't find her.  I also noticed that although the "Rose" (Sarah_R) content is still on GOW, the video with EllieK isn't listed.  So maybe she had it taken down.  That or it just isn't indexed properly.

Last edited by woi3jkjs (09-04-22 19:05:59)

#18 10-04-22 00:57:38

richard
Administrator

We don't mention the name of "that site" here.   They aren't ethical producers.  I believe they may have had to remove a lot of content due to an audit discovering they didn't have their paperwork in order...

#19 10-04-22 03:03:23

KamikazeKWC

Indulgence 2022 did not disappoint.   Amazing video by two of my favourite contributors.  Stunning, the both of them.  Please pass on my compliments to both of them Richard. smile 

Thank you Ellie K and Georgia.  And thank you Richard and the IFM team.

#20 10-04-22 03:18:57

Esteban3873

Indulgence 2022 is fantastic!!! The original with Liandra Dahl and Lylac was one of the most erotic sets of videos ever on IFM and are still a couple of my all time favorites. Ellie K and Georgia L's rendition of this classic is equally amazing and erotic and beautiful!!!! Thank you for sharing this.....I sure hope there is a part 2, part 3, and many more!!!!!

Last edited by Esteban3873 (10-04-22 03:19:27)

#21 10-04-22 05:37:58

Hangdog90

richard wrote:

We don't mention the name of "that site" here.   They aren't ethical producers.  I believe they may have had to remove a lot of content due to an audit discovering they didn't have their paperwork in order...

You deleted a contribution of mine to this thread with neither notice nor explanation.

If you are going to remove comments, you should at at least give private notification and feedback as to why.

Last edited by Hangdog90 (10-04-22 05:38:48)

#22 10-04-22 05:52:49

richard
Administrator

Hangdog90 wrote:
richard wrote:

You deleted a contribution of mine to this thread with neither notice nor explanation.

If you are going to remove comments, you should at at least give private notification and feedback as to why.

It wasn't a big deal, just easier to delete than redact, and I don't have access to your email at the moment, sorry.

#23 10-04-22 13:11:52

karpow1975

I have to fully agree to Esteban and Kamikaze after seeing this wonderful vid yesterday evening. I could not wait to see it and of course I was not disappointed either, and who could I ?! This video is a true erotic masterpiece and the view of the final seconds ist just a peace of art like a greek sculpture. Both girls are so beautiful to watch and you can really see the mutual erotic attraction - especially Georgia seems to be blown away by Elli´s beauty and the feeling of touching her perfectly defined body, but Elli seem´s to be attracted by Georgia as well. It´s a nice idea to honour the 1st indulgence in this way and I just can´t wait to see more...there was no part 1-numerization but with regard to what Mew already said I just hope for more parts to come, could just watch that for hours - many many thanks to both girls and IFM for making that happen !!

Last edited by karpow1975 (10-04-22 13:48:34)

#24 10-04-22 13:48:02

karpow1975

I would like to add something else here - after woi mentioned (and Hangdog made me curious too) an earlier vid with ElliK and SarahR on that other side I just had to look for Sarah at IFM and found greatest content which I just had not found yet....Sarah is also very beautiful and her experiences are also very intense, she is just so lost in her intense feelings, really awesome. Many thanks for help me to discover !

I am very happy to know that IFM has these high ethical producing standards, it really gives a good feeling and helps to enjoy all contributions without kind of bad feelings - but to be honest - I would love to see this video that brought Sarah and Ellie together - I can imagine or at least I hope that this must have been a wonderful experience and of course it would have been much better here at IFM...OK, but now I am looking forward to see this week´s contributions which has obviously even two exciting couple, wow....and then I sencerely hope to see Ellie&Georgia gain in the preview-video for the following week.....again thanks to all!

#25 17-04-22 23:55:08

karpow1975

I just wonder about this weeks preview video - just because it showed Ellie & Georgia and so I hoped for part ll ...but watching the video there was no scene of both beauties ...very unusual...))) OK,  so I am just hoping for part ll to be published next week - I have to admit that waiting for such an incredible scene is not easy but it will be worth it !!

Board footer