Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#1 09-06-22 04:34:07

redsol88

Lucy P - Up Close Reissue

Well this was absolutely amazing! I'm always a big fan of peeing following an orgasm and this shoot delivered in great supply. The copious spray, the pooling around her pussy in the aftermath, and the most beautiful satisfied smile...
One of the best shoots ever!

#2 09-06-22 12:05:21

Hangdog90

Re: Lucy P - Up Close Reissue

redsol88 wrote:

Well this was absolutely amazing! I'm always a big fan of peeing following an orgasm and this shoot delivered in great supply. The copious spray, the pooling around her pussy in the aftermath, and the most beautiful satisfied smile...

So agree.

I love the naughtiness of peeing on the sheets, the sheer abandon of it, and she does it wholeheartedly and with full force.

I love her heel-to-heel pose as she touches her vulva after the orgasm, so unabashed. And after she has peed, I love the elegance of how she brings her knees together and raises them so her feet are in the air.

All delightful!

I have a question for female contributors and viewers. Does having a full bladder enhance or impair your masturbation? As a man who likes to edge, I prefer to void my bladder before I start, as I find that sometimes with a long session, a full bladder feels vaguely pleasurable but makes it harder for me to ejaculate or reach a dry orgasm.

Is this an individual thing, or is there a general rule?

#3 09-06-22 21:32:53

medic1151

Re: Lucy P - Up Close Reissue

Hangdog90 wrote:
redsol88 wrote:

So agree.

I love the naughtiness of peeing on the sheets, the sheer abandon of it, and she does it wholeheartedly and with full force.

I love her heel-to-heel pose as she touches her vulva after the orgasm, so unabashed. And after she has peed, I love the elegance of how she brings her knees together and raises them so her feet are in the air.

All delightful!

I have a question for female contributors and viewers. Does having a full bladder enhance or impair your masturbation? As a man who likes to edge, I prefer to void my bladder before I start, as I find that sometimes with a long session, a full bladder feels vaguely pleasurable but makes it harder for me to ejaculate or reach a dry orgasm.

Is this an individual thing, or is there a general rule?

Speaking from my communications with models, and experiences with women. A lot of women love the feeling of full bladder, and describe the release as something of a "pee-gasm". However, there are obviously those who do not like it. However, I have found that more and more women like the feeling

Board footer