Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#1 18-12-23 05:26:15

privignus

End of the year

At the end of the year people sometimes think about the past.  What happened in 2023 that you feel happy or grateful about?

This year I got out and did more things away from home other than work and shopping, although its hard now that so few people are taking precautions against airborne disease.  COVID can still damage your heart or immune system even if you are vaccinated so I don't play around with it.  There were some great outdoor concerts where I live.

And I spent some time naked with someone cute and female.  Maybe in 2024 I will give online dating another try.

Res est arduissima vincere naturam,
in aspectu virginis mentem esse puram

#2 24-12-23 06:40:31

privignus

Re: End of the year

Its Christmas Eve so I am giving this a boost.  Come on, you probably saw a cute cat or dog?  Spotted a nice sushi restaurant as you were being carried off in chains to the  Château d'If for a crime you did not commit?

Last edited by privignus (24-12-23 06:41:06)

#3 24-12-23 15:42:44

kilmory

Read “Madame Bovary”. Published my first book of poems. Adopted a stray kitten. Stood in the childhood bedrooms of John and Paul; visited the Cavern Club. Grew an extraordinary tomato. Witnessed the re-emergence of an even more beautiful Jesse_G. Many more, but that’s enough for now.

“Accept modestly; surrender gracefully” Marcus Aurelius, “Meditations”

#4 30-12-23 08:50:22

privignus

Speaking of IFM contributors, it was nice to see Ruby again but visiting someone I had not seen in person for a few years was nicer.

Board footer