Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#1 20-01-24 06:36:04

Hangdog90

Tennis - themed content for AO 2025?

I appreciate that it's too late for this year, with content lead times of several months, but given that Melbourne is the home of IFM all year round, and the Australian Open every January, how about some tennis-themed masturbation and pee content for AO 2025.

Watching WTA tennis is a joy in itself, as the women who play at this level always have marvelous bodies, and tjeor movement is ao beautiful. The slow motion shots are erotic in themselves, as I can testify having watched Coco Gauff, Mirra Andreeva, Aryna Sabalenka Diane Parry, Emma Raducanu, and Anna Kalinskaya in action over the past few days.

I often wonder how many of these athletes use sex toys and masturbation as a relaxation method to help them sleep before big matches.

It would be nice to see some post-match dressing room self-pleasuring in a fantasy scene.

What do you think?

#2 21-01-24 12:39:13

richard
Administrator

Re: Tennis - themed content for AO 2025?

Ha not a bad idea but I don't think we have anyone with an athletic body at the moment.

#3 02-02-24 20:52:48

karpow1975

But of course you have - just imagine Ellie_K in a very short tennis dress taking her time to enjoy herself before or after a match ...sorry, I just could not resist suggesting this..))) But I really think that would be a great idea because Hangdog is right - it is very nice to watch women tennis matches, especially because some girls really have very beautiful legs and I just love to see that in very short skirts.....)))

#4 03-02-24 12:32:46

smoothed

wasn't there a shoot or two that took place on the sidelines of a basketball court? This must've been years ago ... I can't seem to find it now.

the thing is, with athletes and sportspeople, there's the idealisation of their sleek and toned bodies going on as well - it would be cool if IFM overturned this in some way!

#5 03-02-24 22:30:40

alsbosilver

It's an excellent idea, I've always dreamed of seeing female tennis players masturbate...

Board footer