Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#1 27-11-23 10:14:23

alsbosilver

republication of a topic

Hello ladies,

I'm republishing this topic from a few months ago because I was surprised not to have had any testimonials.

« I have been chatting for many years and I have noticed that women like to masturbate a lot by making scenarios, stories, imagining situations. Some of them also like dialogues where they willingly answer all kinds of questions about their masturbations. I have also noticed that they prefer written words, descriptions rather than continuing the dialogue on the phone, they prefer to imagine than to hear. I have often searched for videos of women masturbating while writing in chat rooms on their computers and have never found any. While we often see women masturbating while watching videos, we never see women doing it while writing. Do any of the women here do it? I would love to hear from them. Thanks. »

Christian (France)

#2 05-12-23 16:00:36

Hangdog90

Re: republication of a topic

alsbosilver wrote:

While we often see women masturbating while watching videos, we never see women doing it while writing. Do any of the women here do it?

Christian (France)

Surely this is a matter of practicality, or the lack thereof?

The evidence is that most women masturbate by externally stimulating their genitals, so writing or typing is hardly going to be convenient to do at the same time.  Typing requires use of both hands, and handwriting is not something that would synch well with self-pleasuring either.

I suggest you got no answers the last time, because people had nothing to say!

Last edited by Hangdog90 (05-12-23 16:01:57)

#3 06-12-23 08:26:43

alsbosilver

I have no particular idea why I didn't get a response, perhaps a certain laziness when writing?
What is certain is that I have been frequenting chats for many years and have had the pleasure of interacting with many women who told me that they liked to masturbate while doing scenarios, or by responding. to questions and that they were very sensitive to the excitement of reading words and situations. I've always asked this question, because like many of us here, I am admiring and curious (in a good sense) about female masturbation, to know how they masturbated while writing in front of the computer screen. Most tell me that they write with one hand and caress themselves at the same time with the other; others tell me that they write with both hands and masturbate between messages. What I also thought I understood is that this practice of masturbating while writing is rather an opportunity for women to maintain a certain excitement by slowly and gently caressing their clitoris or the inside of their vagina and not necessarily to have an orgasm. Many people also told me that they really masturbated and gave each other orgasms after the dialogue because it had "heated them up"... It was also the opportunity, through the chats, to have wonderful masturbations on the phone afterwards. some dialogues. But what is certain is that I have never seen videos of women masturbating while writing on chats and I would be very curious to see it!

Bonjour Hangdog !

Christian (France)

#4 06-12-23 09:06:01

richard
Administrator

alsbosilver wrote:

I have no particular idea why I didn't get a response, perhaps a certain laziness when writing?
What is certain is that I have been frequenting chats for many years and have had the pleasure of interacting with many women who told me that they liked to masturbate while doing scenarios, or by responding. to questions and that they were very sensitive to the excitement of reading words and situations. I've always asked this question, because like many of us here, I am admiring and curious (in a good sense) about female masturbation, to know how they masturbated while writing in front of the computer screen. Most tell me that they write with one hand and caress themselves at the same time with the other; others tell me that they write with both hands and masturbate between messages. What I also thought I understood is that this practice of masturbating while writing is rather an opportunity for women to maintain a certain excitement by slowly and gently caressing their clitoris or the inside of their vagina and not necessarily to have an orgasm. Many people also told me that they really masturbated and gave each other orgasms after the dialogue because it had "heated them up"... It was also the opportunity, through the chats, to have wonderful masturbations on the phone afterwards. some dialogues. But what is certain is that I have never seen videos of women masturbating while writing on chats and I would be very curious to see it!

Bonjour Hangdog !

Christian (France)

Christian don't accuse people here of being lazy because they don't entertain you.  This is isn't a sex chat board and besides perhaps you over estimate the number of women on here and how interested they are in talking about their masturbation habits.

#5 07-12-23 09:52:44

alsbosilver

Probably, Richard, I have no idea what the ratio of men to women is here. And I'm not accusing anyone, I'm just noting that the subjects require fewer and fewer answers than in previous years, especially when Viva participated in the discussions. And, regarding masturbation habits, I remember some topics that had been widely commented on, for example when I published "When is the best time of your masturbation?", "Do women also enjoy watching men masturbate ?” or even “Masturbation and video”. There were also nice exchanges when I asked if we would see Bobbi_J again when I had the nickname TEOR 3 and you answered me « Oh yes she'll be back.» And I will end by saying that it is not for entertainment that I publish subjects, but for real sharing and in-depth knowledge of women's masturbation habits, to know them better, respect them and understand them.

Christian (France)

Board footer