Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#1 09-12-23 19:44:48

MaxPlanck

Is "water" the new tag for "squirting"?

Today's post includes Juniper doing what I would call 'squirting' but there is no tag 'squirting' tag. There is a tag for 'water' though. Is 'water' the new tag for what used to be called squirting, or do they mean something different?

I find the squirting tag very useful because I strongly prefer avoiding those videos. Yes, I know some women enjoy it, and that's fine, I'm not objecting to having videos with squirting on IFM, I just really don't want to watch them.

#2 10-12-23 00:33:02

richard
Administrator

Re: Is "water" the new tag for "squirting"?

No and I don't know why this has the water tag, will investigate.

#3 10-12-23 10:53:27

pole1cat

Hi Max,

Interesting to hear of someone who uses tags to actively avoid certain videos rather than actively seek them out. Two sides of the same coin, I guess. Thanks to the taggers!

Cheers,

polecat

#4 10-12-23 10:55:09

pole1cat

Hi Richard,

I suppose this vid has the water tag because of Juniper's use of a water bottle. I suspect both water and squirting would be useful in this instance.

Cheers,

polecat

#5 10-12-23 18:53:55

MaxPlanck

pole1cat wrote:

Interesting to hear of someone who uses tags to actively avoid certain videos rather than actively seek them out.

I have a pretty strong 'barf' reaction to squirting that I haven't been able to overcome. So it really ruins the mood for me when all of a sudden there is squirting just at the key moment. That's why the 'squirting' tag is very useful for me.

#6 17-12-23 11:34:51

lesevolve

I have a similar repulsion lol. Not that squirting makes me barf., but the insistence that squirting is "cumming" is irksome in a possibly obsessive compulsive way that puts me off

I imagine the feeling I get is similar to the feeling one would get if a person pointed at a cat and insisted it was horse.

#7 17-12-23 15:12:08

richard
Administrator

lesevolve wrote:

I have a similar repulsion lol. Not that squirting makes me barf., but the insistence that squirting is "cumming" is irksome in a possibly obsessive compulsive way that puts me off

I imagine the feeling I get is similar to the feeling one would get if a person pointed at a cat and insisted it was horse.

Please, tell us about your expertise in this area.

#8 17-12-23 18:52:05

lesevolve

Well, much like people have discovered certain things about the bladder and the human body through study, there are also studies that strongly suggest cats and horses are significantly different. I'm not an animal scientist though, admittedly.

#9 18-12-23 00:10:58

richard
Administrator

lesevolve wrote:

Well, much like people have discovered certain things about the bladder and the human body through study, there are also studies that strongly suggest cats and horses are significantly different. I'm not an animal scientist though, admittedly.

Ok well since you have no first hand knowledge in the area it's best if you refrain from making statements against people who do, in this forum. Thankyou

#10 18-12-23 21:50:43

lesevolve

richard wrote:

Ok well since you have no first hand knowledge in the area it's best if you refrain from making statements against people who do, in this forum. Thankyou

I have observed the physical dissimilarities between cats and horses, first hand. I have not made statements against anyone.

#11 19-12-23 00:29:47

smoothed

lesevolve wrote:

you've made a logical fallacy in comparing calling a cat a horse, with saying that squirting is not part of the female orgasm.

I'm assuming you identify as male, and if so, that's what Richard is referring to when he says "have no first hand knowledge in the area it's best if you refrain from making statements against people who do". you've chosen to double down on your initial fallacious claim, which can therefore be construed as "making statements against someone" - in this case, women who do experience a liquid expelling from their vulvic area during an orgasm.

Last edited by smoothed (19-12-23 00:30:15)

#12 19-12-23 00:57:56

lesevolve

I am male, but that doesn't make what I said fallacious. "Squirting" and orgasm/"cumming" are not synonymous, and admitting such is not "making statements against someone." One could misconstrue anything as part of an expression of disinterest in a topic, but doing so is not necessarily logical or pertinent. The cat/horse analogy works fine.

I'll say that caring how the words are used is entirely asinine, but I acknowledged that earlier. It's just one of those silly things that get my attention when I should probably just ignore it lol

Last edited by lesevolve (19-12-23 01:03:34)

#13 19-12-23 04:15:48

privignus

lesevolve wrote:

I am male, but that doesn't make what I said fallacious. "Squirting" and orgasm/"cumming" are not synonymous, and admitting such is not "making statements against someone." One could misconstrue anything as part of an expression of disinterest in a topic, but doing so is not necessarily logical or pertinent. The cat/horse analogy works fine.

One reason why its hard to talk about squirting is that the people who think its just pee may never have brought a woman to that happy state (or been on the same bed while she got herself off).  Its very hard to have a discussion across that divide because unless the discussion is face to face and involves some very open-minded people, nobody can prove what they have or have not experienced.  Me, I trust Richard and friends to ask the contributors, and I trust the contributors to understand their own sexual response.

Last edited by privignus (19-12-23 04:16:21)

Res est arduissima vincere naturam,
in aspectu virginis mentem esse puram

#14 19-12-23 06:49:06

lesevolve

privignus wrote:
lesevolve wrote:

One reason why its hard to talk about squirting is that the people who think its just pee may never have brought a woman to that happy state (or been on the same bed while she got herself off).  Its very hard to have a discussion across that divide because unless the discussion is face to face and involves some very open-minded people, nobody can prove what they have or have not experienced.  Me, I trust Richard and friends to ask the contributors, and I trust the contributors to understand their own sexual response.

I mean, it's not  exactly magical/ethereal/mysterious/unknowable and it doesn't really have to be, hence the pretension occasionally inspiring people to poke at the pretense a little bit. But I do kinda comprehend the pensiveness around it, even if the sugarcoating tickles my brain a bit.

#15 19-12-23 11:13:53

smoothed

lesevolve wrote:

I mean, it's not  exactly magical/ethereal/mysterious/unknowable and it doesn't really have to be, hence the pretension occasionally inspiring people to poke at the pretense a little bit. But I do kinda comprehend the pensiveness around it, even if the sugarcoating tickles my brain a bit.

I don't think it's "magical/ethereal/mysterious/unknowable" - female ejaculation has been empirically observed. So there's really no "pretension" to poke fun at.

privignus, thanks for trying to reframe it lesevolve's contention in a more generous manner.

#16 21-12-23 07:19:43

richard
Administrator

lesevolve wrote:

I'll say that caring how the words are used is entirely asinine, but I acknowledged that earlier. It's just one of those silly things that get my attention when I should probably just ignore it lol

As a man, you're not entitled to state your opinion as a 'point of fact'.  So kindly stop, it's offensive to some of our contributors and others on the Forum.

Board footer