Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#1 08-05-06 14:44:43

richard
Administrator

Plug: Adult Site Surfer

I'm not one to go about promoting review sites, after all it's hard sometimes to tell which ones are impartial and which are just link farms, but one in particular has always understood what our sites are about so if you like us you'll probably find their reviews useful.

www.adultsitesurfer.com

They get a commission on any sales they refer to us, but that goes for all the sites they review and we're pretty stingy with payout percentages yet it doesn't seem to prejudice their reviews any.  In fact they gave Beautiful Agony a whopping 93, where some other sites wouldn't even look at us.

So check them out, and if you'd like to help us along, drop some votes in the box for our sites.  The easiest way to find them is to use the alphabetical listing where you'll find ishotmyself and ifeelmyself convenient bedfellows.  In any case I think you'll find their reviews in general to be accurate and intelligent.

#2 08-05-06 16:10:38

Elfman

Re: Plug: Adult Site Surfer

Thanks for that Richard.  Been there, done it.

#3 08-05-06 16:43:10

ashmedi

I voted and made comments for all 3 sites even tho I have only seen the free stuff on ISM so far.
The reviews seemed to be fairly written and applauded the efforts of all the sites. Good stuff. wink

Ashmedi is an ancient god of rage and lust.
I don't feel rage, but the lust part fits like a glove.
"Isn't this a lovely day my friend ?
Just watch some b@st@rd screw it up"

#4 08-05-06 20:46:16

Burlesque

I have done the deed.

Burlesque.

Maintain a sense of humour about it, whatever "it" is.

"Max Fan Club" Head of Security and In-house Sycophant. (Who says evil can't be a full-time occupation?)

Board footer