Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#1 08-05-06 23:04:44

ashmedi

My Personal Request

I know there is a request thread already, but I want my own.

On each page where the download is a link to the artists profile, and in there is a small thumbnail.

Would it be possible to link the thumbnail to a relatively good quality JPG about 1024x768, I'm not asking for a complete album, just one good pic with good lighting showing the girls features.

I am a girl watcher and one of the things I love watching is the girls features, the eyes, lips, smile, dimples, hair style and color,and face shape. I would be happy with a shoulders up shot and just want to be able to study each girls beauty. I won't embarass anyone by stating which ones I love nor insult anybody by inferring I didn't want her pic.
Having said that ones fresh on my mind are Max and todays incredible beauty Misstrestash and I'm sure she has a name.

Don't know if it is possible or feasible, but it is something I would love and I would leave the choice of the pic to the people doing the links and their innate good taste.

And now to push the envelope, Retroactively please.

PS: I'll still love the site if I don't get it, But I'd probably love it more if I did. wink smile

Ashmedi is an ancient god of rage and lust.
I don't feel rage, but the lust part fits like a glove.
"Isn't this a lovely day my friend ?
Just watch some b@st@rd screw it up"

#2 08-05-06 23:25:09

Burlesque

Re: My Personal Request

This is simply a beautiful idea, and I hope it can be worked out somehow. It would be such a nice added touch. If it isn't possible, I can only concur with Ashmedi's PS!

My own PS: I do realise that the Powers That Be are rather overworked as it is. Still ... smile DS.

Burlesque.

Last edited by Burlesque (08-05-06 23:27:10)

Maintain a sense of humour about it, whatever "it" is.

"Max Fan Club" Head of Security and In-house Sycophant. (Who says evil can't be a full-time occupation?)

#3 09-05-06 18:00:11

ashmedi

Todays little cutie Minty is another valid and compelling reason to have a nice pic, beautiful features and eyes. wink

#4 10-05-06 01:08:33

bluegrey
Forum Admin and Webmaster
Website

We're certainly looking at this, but right now I'm involved in doing some optimisation behind the scenes, so we're not quite able to tackle it yet.  Do rest assured that I do forward things like this on for consideration!  I have absolutely no control over video content (I don't meet anyone involved in it), so I can't help there, but architecture type stuff I keep an eye on.

This isn't a guarantee we'll do it, but you certainly aren't being ignored :)

[ -- On no account attempt to write on both sides of the paper at once... -- ]

#5 10-05-06 03:04:13

ashmedi

bluegrey wrote:

We're certainly looking at this, but right now I'm involved in doing some optimisation behind the scenes, so we're not quite able to tackle it yet.  Do rest assured that I do forward things like this on for consideration!  I have absolutely no control over video content (I don't meet anyone involved in it), so I can't help there, but architecture type stuff I keep an eye on.

This isn't a guarantee we'll do it, but you certainly aren't being ignored smile

Thank you for the info.

I will quit bumping it up and let the post fade away. wink

Board footer