Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#1 12-04-06 06:48:52

Garybob
Banned

Ever Notice???

It seems to me that of all the masturbation vids I've seen, one phenominon is common to most women. That being, as they near orgasm, and indeed once in the wave, they free hand grabs/squeezes/pinches a breast. Take Wendy, the most recent update, for example. She puts her hand on the breast both times as she orgasms.

It must be true, I reckon, that breasts and nipples do provide some stimulation. As a man, that is certainly difficult to grasp.

#2 12-04-06 10:19:10

Jakeview

Re: Ever Notice???

I've noticed the grasping reflex, too, whether it's a breast, a thigh or the sheet on the bed. My wife often grabs parts of my body, like my ass or chest, when she's in the throes.

Maybe the reason why it's not so prevalent in men is because one of our hands already has a grip on a certain body part. wink

#3 12-04-06 18:56:35

Garybob
Banned

My  "part" remains entrenched in the "throes".

#4 16-04-06 11:23:10

Belgareth

Garybob wrote:

It seems to me that of all the masturbation vids I've seen, one phenominon is common to most women. That being, as they near orgasm, and indeed once in the wave, they free hand grabs/squeezes/pinches a breast. Take Wendy, the most recent update, for example. She puts her hand on the breast both times as she orgasms.

It must be true, I reckon, that breasts and nipples do provide some stimulation. As a man, that is certainly difficult to grasp.

Sorry for my delayed response to this but I'm still catching up.

It's not always a "grasping" reflex. If you were a little more observant, you would have noticed that in some of the videos, the participant's free hand (if she happens to have one free) actually reaches an open, almost catatonic state.

It's the pain/pleasure reflex. Some people grasp things very tightly when in pain, whilst others spread their fingers as if trying to ward off the sensation they are experiencing. As we are all aware, the orgasm is at the pain/pleasure threshold, so these reactions are perfectly normal and I certainly exhibit the "finger spreading" reaction myself at the point-of-no-return.

Last edited by Belgareth (16-04-06 11:25:34)

Per Ardua ad Adastra

#5 17-04-06 02:43:32

Garybob
Banned

Belgareth wrote:
Garybob wrote:

If you were a little more observant, you............

That's both an inflamatory and insulting comment. I may have to bitch and whine to the admin staff and have them threaten to steal your money by cancelling your access to all sites without refund. smile

#6 17-04-06 10:33:48

Belgareth

Garybob wrote:
Belgareth wrote:
Garybob wrote:

If you were a little more observant, you............

That's both an inflamatory and insulting comment. I may have to bitch and whine to the admin staff and have them threaten to steal your money by cancelling your access to all sites without refund. smile

Well you did say "all the masturbation vids I've seen" and I didn't think it fair to tar all of the lovely ladies with the same brush. I didn't intend to insult you, so you can tar and feather me if you so wish but please don't bitch and whine to the admin staff, I couldn't stand the shame of it wink

Per Ardua ad Adastra

#7 17-04-06 13:39:28

Garybob
Banned

Was only joking dude. T'was a backhanded slap across Richard's face. No harm done.

#8 18-04-06 05:38:24

ElmoWatching

Belgareth wrote:

Tell me about it!

Garybob wrote:

That's both an inflamatory and insulting comment. ... smile

I've heard there are herbal supplements for imflammation, but I don't think there's any medicine for feeling insulted.  tongue

I'm pretty sure I'm not a saint.

#9 08-05-06 04:21:49

bluegrey
Forum Admin and Webmaster
Website

I remind people that there ARE FORUM RULES:
http://www.ifeelmyself.com/forum/misc.php?action=rules

Please avoid hate speech or your posts WILL be edited OR REMOVED.

[ -- On no account attempt to write on both sides of the paper at once... -- ]

#10 08-05-06 07:34:44

Cruiser9
Banned

Now THAT's the way it's done! Hat's off to you Bluegrey. Spoken like a champion. You have my admiration sir....for what it's worth.

Above all else, be honset! It takes more balls than most people have!

#11 08-05-06 13:19:16

Elfman

bluegrey wrote:

How about bluegrey as "Speaker" for the IFM forum.  The one who finaly rules on what is acceptable and what is not.  He could tell us if we are getting out of line and instruct us to apologise if we say anything he deems to be offensive or insulting and can suspend us from the forum for a perod of time if we don't comply.  He is inteligent, thoughtful, insightfull and deeply respected by the membership.  If he would be prepared to take the job on he would be the perfect choice in my opinion.

Elfman.

#12 08-05-06 14:38:57

Cruiser9
Banned

Agreed wholeheartedly!

#13 08-05-06 14:46:33

richard
Administrator

Elfman wrote:
bluegrey wrote:

How about bluegrey as "Speaker" for the IFM forum.  The one who finaly rules on what is acceptable and what is not.  He could tell us if we are getting out of line and instruct us to apologise if we say anything he deems to be offensive or insulting and can suspend us from the forum for a perod of time if we don't comply.  He is inteligent, thoughtful, insightfull and deeply respected by the membership.  If he would be prepared to take the job on he would be the perfect choice in my opinion.

Elfman.

How do you know it's a he?

#14 08-05-06 16:04:24

Elfman

richard wrote:
Elfman wrote:
bluegrey wrote:

Elfman.

How do you know it's a he?

Well I can't refer to him/her as "it" now can I smile.

#15 08-05-06 16:08:43

blissed

I'm not calling her it either smile

(Self made tycoon and independant financial advisor to the stars)

#16 08-05-06 18:09:03

Cruiser9
Banned

Edit:

My hat's off to you sir or maam!

#17 08-05-06 20:33:14

Burlesque

Elfman wrote:
bluegrey wrote:

Elfman.

Sounds like a very simple and civilized way to handle the matter, especially since there seems to be a great sense of agreement upon this solution. That is, provided Bluegrey (he, she, it, THEY???) doesn't feel differently?

Last edited by Burlesque (08-05-06 20:35:09)

Maintain a sense of humour about it, whatever "it" is.

"Max Fan Club" Head of Security and In-house Sycophant. (Who says evil can't be a full-time occupation?)

#18 09-05-06 01:55:47

bluegrey
Website

'It' is fine, I really don't care wink  I'm a webmonkey first and foremost.

Richard is the final arbiter, but I do read the forums and keep an eye on things.  Mostly, you're all wonderful and there's few issues, but there's a reason the Hurtful Speech clause is there.  Yes, it sounds fluffy and a little new age, but sexual expression is (unfortunately) an extremely daring and sensitive topic, and so while IFM is about exploring sensuality rather than just sexuality, we like to keep it a 'safe-ish' space for the expression of ideas.

Many of the people here will have in the past been hurt by commentary and assumptions regarding their motives, especially regarding sex.  So I ask you to all be a little more patient than you might have to be otherwise.  Certainly, unusual opinions are welcome, but presentation of them in a forthright, non-aggressive manner will be appreciated by all. 

Certain terms are by their nature offensive, and often divorced from their original meaning due to use as insults.  Essentially, if people are using words that are highly contentious and usually used offensively, it's best to err on the side of grace and politeness.  There are plenty of forums out in the rest of the world that are completely unregulated, and people are welcome to go and use those - we'd never dream of stopping you.  But this is not one of them.

Essentially, also, I really do like hats, so if you keep taking them off, I'll come steal them, as I don't have enough...mmm, hats.  Especially top hats.

#19 09-05-06 04:37:40

Cruiser9
Banned

Keep doing what you've started doing and you can have all my hats. I never wear them anyway.

#20 09-05-06 05:14:14

aven frey
Video editor
Website

So its settled then. Bluegrey will now be refered to as 'it'. Phew thats a relief, I no longer have to worry about accidently exposing the shocking truth.

#21 10-05-06 19:53:00

blissed

Aha!  but I know the shocking truth. I felt I was so sure too that Bluegrey was a hot chic, and then a chance sideways glance at her avatar and it was just so obvious, how could I have been so stupid to not realise. I emailed Richard and he fessed up and sent me a photo.

bluegreyworkinghard5zk.jpg

Bluegrey you shouldn't be ashamed of what you are, nobody here is prejudice and we won't think any less of you now we know the truth. I've seen animals do tricks but never design and maintain a whole website. I don't know how you do it. I think this is all truly unbelievable!!

(Self made tycoon and independant financial advisor to the stars)

#22 10-05-06 20:45:10

Bishop of Bath & Wells

lol

Great post, Blissed!

Bish

Last edited by Bishop of Bath & Wells (10-05-06 20:45:25)

#23 11-05-06 01:10:59

bluegrey
Website

Cuteoverload defeats me again!

Amusingly, that really does look a lot like my actual laptop at home.

#24 11-05-06 09:06:08

cynicism

So, bluegrey - are you a hedgehog or an echidna?

#25 12-05-06 01:17:28

bluegrey
Website

Tricky question, as there are hedgehogs feral in New Zealand, and I am of kiwi parentage.  I'd say a horrible mix of the two? :)

Still, back to the original topic, I think people should enjoy the weekend clips comin up a lot...

Board footer