Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#26 22-04-22 02:00:58

gss2018

Re: EllieK in today´s loose ends

richard wrote:

I'll give you the background to this video since you all seem to be curious.  Ellie describes herself as very straight, but she does appreciate a fine specimen of a woman, as Georgia is.  Although both girls live in the same region of Australia and have been shooting for us for about the same amount of time - 6 or 7 years - they'd never met.  Ellie has done some club work and loves giving lap dances, so we asked whether she'd be into doing one for a woman, and she was well up for it. When we pitched the idea to Georgia, she was like "yeah, if she's pretty".  When they met, Georgia was cutely awestruck, as you'll see in the full video.  She wasn't acting, she really was spellbound, and still talks about that shoot and "the hottest girl I've ever seen".

I went back and watched the video again, only this time I focused my complete attention on the video itself without the distraction of simultaneously tending to my own arousal. Which, I add parenthetically, was sky high when the video started and off the charts when it concluded. In doing so, these things jumped out at me:

Georgia's facial expression at :46 when Ellie unsnaps the bottom of her outfit (excellent job by your audio team in capturing that sound); her facial expression from 2:07 to 2:18 when Ellie is standing on her head in her lap and her crotch is just inches away from Georgia's mouth; and her facial expressions and every sound she makes as she approaches orgasm while watching Ellie touching herself on the floor in front of her. I've seen examples of unbridled lust and wanton desire toward another female elsewhere on IFM, but nothing that comes close to this. I hope this doesn't sound hyperbolic or over dramatic, but I interpreted Georgia's body language like this: she needed Ellie to touch her and needed to touch Ellie in return just to keep breathing and keep her heart pumping. It was a life or death situation.

I'd be VERY curious to hear Ellie's perspective as a straight woman on the effect she had on Georgia.

#27 02-05-22 17:31:58

karpow1975

Re: EllieK in today´s loose ends

Yes, this would be amazing to here for sure! This encounter was really breathtaking - maybe not live to death really, but for sure very stirring for both. And today´s loose end shows a bit of Ellie´s perspective and that she would like to meet Georgia again.........all we can do is hope that IFM will make that true of course...

I would also like to ask the IFM team if there will be another part of this masterpiece...today a loose end was nice to see  and hear but I would think that´s all for now....?! Hopefully this is not the case because Mew once mentioned several parts....OK, I am still hoping and just would like to know..

Board footer